Those hopeful for a bloodbath

JETS SB

1 minute ago, section314 said:

Two. Tennessee rookie year, Pittsburg last year.

Tennessee maybe.  Pittsburgh f**k no.  He played well for one quarter.  We’ve seen that movie before.  

His best 2 games were Tennessee (W) and KC (L).   Everything else has either been a wash or some of the worst QBing of all-time. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Tennessee maybe.  Pittsburgh f**k no.  He played well for one quarter.  We’ve seen that movie before.  

His best 2 games were Tennessee (W) and KC (L).   Everything else has either been a wash or some of the worst QBing of all-time. 

We agree to disagree on Pittsburgh.🏈

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I haven’t been myself for a longtime … but what the hell is going on. 

Let us count the ways, Page 1 has a thread about:

Robbie Anderson, Bernard Williams, Joe Flacco, DeAndre Hopkins, Bill Bettyboop, Charisa what's her name...

Your guess is as good as anyone elses. 

1 hour ago, JETS SB said:

You know who you are. (all of the names on my blocked list). Though I will never see your answers, I just wanted to tell you. The Jets are victors this Sunday. CAN'T WAIT!

And when we do, there will be 17 new topics on how bad Zach Wilson is and we won despite him. So predictable. 

I harken back and remember the days when this type of post was taken to heart and caused us all to take moral inventory which resulted in the forum being a happy, safe and pure haven for us all. Thank you JETS SB

• Haha 2