****OFFICIAL JETS V DOLPHINS BLACK FRIDAY GAME FISH FILET THREAD****

T0mShane

6 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

Can you imagine how much fun this must be for fins fans?

I can answer that. I’m married to one. She’s sitting next to me complaining about the quality of fins game.

love my life atm

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

Boyle stinks and Wilson stinks.  Time to try Siemian.  JD has royally screwed this team and I’m not sure why there aren’t more calls for his job.

24-53 shortly. Any other team he would be out on his arse. Somehow he even has managed to not have the media call for his head. It's an amazing skill.

• Upvote 1

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

Well that’s an Achilles for Philips.  I have no idea if this specific injury is turf related but Jesus Christ, do something about this already.  The field is clearly a death trap.

Achilles injuries all across the league this year. It’s gonna be all the speed training these guys are incorporating in the offseason. Their calves are tight as piano strings

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ausman said:

I was at the Buffalo game.  Zach has no business holding an NFL contract.  No vision.  No timing.  No smarts.  Triple threat player.

I agree, we've seen this for three years, now. But JD is keeping him on the roster next year. That's why JD has to go (had to go, actually, but no, we needed a repeat of last year), because the only way to get Sack out of the building is to get JD out of the building, first. Saleh needs to go, too. I don't care how bad your team is, or how many injuries or whatever, this is a DISGRACEFUL performance tonight, and it's all on him.