How bad are the Pats you ask?

Just now, More Cowbell said:

They are so bad that the NFL for the first time ever flexed a MNF game. They actually flexed the Chiefs. That’s right, the team that has Travis Kelce and Mahomes  because the Pats are so bad and have nothing to play for. This Monday you will see the Eagles vs The Seahawks. 

For those of you wishing for the total collapse of NE, you are witnessing it live in 2023. 

I'm not wishing for it in a year that's considered a terrific QB draft.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

They are so bad that the NFL for the first time ever flexed a MNF game. They actually flexed the Chiefs. That’s right, the team that has Travis Kelce and Mahomes  because the Pats are so bad and have nothing to play for. This Monday you will see the Eagles vs The Seahawks. 

For those of you wishing for the total collapse of NE, you are witnessing it live in 2023. 

A. Bill Belichick is a scumbag

B. The NFL did the Cheats a massive favor.  They know they're done and showed them mercy by not having their ass kicking done in front of a National Audience.  Wish they had done that for the Jets after 8 went down, but I think Goodell and the networks take perverse pleasure in torturing the Jets and their fans.

**** the Pats.

Amen.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

46 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'm not wishing for it in a year that's considered a terrific QB draft.

2021 was also considered a terrific QB draft, and even the 'generational' Trevor Lawrence has been barely top-10 after 3 seasons, if that.

There are always studs and duds in the draft. You can't just say "I want the Pats to fail, but not this year or this year". You either want them to fail or you don't. Belichick is leaving NE for the Chargers this offseason and the Pats will be competing with the Jets for 4th for the next 7 years.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

A. Bill Belichick is a scumbag

B. The NFL did the Cheats a massive favor.  They know they're done and showed them mercy by not having their ass kicking done in front of a National Audience.  Wish they had done that for the Jets after 8 went down, but I think Goodell and the networks take perverse pleasure in torturing the Jets and their fans.

**** the Pats.

Amen.

This is historic. The Pats are now a footnote as the only team to ever be flexed on MNF. 

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

When you win 6 chips who cares if you suck for a few years!

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

This is historic. The Pats are now a footnote as the only team to ever be flexed on MNF. 

And outside of this forum, it will never be mentioned anywhere ever again. Excuse me. I have to go... ESPN 3 is running a 24 hour marathon of the buttfumble interspersed with Jets draft blunders in anticipation of "Hell Mary: A 30 for 30 Production".

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hex said:

2021 was also considered a terrific QB draft, and even the 'generational' Trevor Lawrence has been barely top-10 after 3 seasons, if that.

There are always studs and duds in the draft. You can't just say "I want the Pats to fail, but not this year or this year". You either want them to fail or you don't. Belichick is leaving NE for the Chargers this offseason and the Pats will be competing with the Jets for 4th for the next 7 years.

No. No it wasn’t 

it was a 2 qb draft with Lawrence and fields. Lawrence was a hit and fields ended up being a bust. Everyone except our gm  knew lance and Wilson would amount to nothing. Workout warriors. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

No. No it wasn’t 

it was a 2 qb draft with Lawrence and fields. Lawrence was a hit and fields ended up being a bust. Everyone except our gm  knew lance and Wilson would amount to nothing. Workout warriors. 

Weird, since I recall almost every draft expert putting Wilson in the top 15. Plus, if JD was the only one who thought Wilson and Lance would amount to anything, than why did Lynch draft Lance?

It's pretty safe to say that most people thought they would be good. Congrats on being in the minority.

9 hours ago, SoJetsy said:

When you win 6 chips who cares if you suck for a few years!

The Pats have dug a pretty deep hole and their is no way of knowing if the QB they will draft will be any good in the pros. 10 teams passed on Mahomes. That is proof GMs aren't  very good at picking QBs and BB picked a QB that is probably playing worse than Zach (I haven't  looked at either QBs stats in a while)

9 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

And outside of this forum, it will never be mentioned anywhere ever again. Excuse me. I have to go... ESPN 3 is running a 24 hour marathon of the buttfumble interspersed with Jets draft blunders in anticipation of "Hell Mary: A 30 for 30 Production".

There have been equally embarrassing things the Pats have done throughout the franchises existence.  

This was just last seaon