Zach “reluctant” to start again at QB

T0mShane

Just now, Matt39 said:

Nah this is a bitch move. Screw him. Coddled mope.

Agreed but Saleh and JD are such lying pathetic frauds that it’s satisfying on some level to tell them “nah I’ll sit this one out.”

Zach is a humongous bitch and Saleh and JD are incompetent snake oil salesmen. Good fit all around. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, PS17 said:

Agreed but Saleh and JD are such lying pathetic frauds that it’s satisfying on some level to tell them “nah I’ll sit this one out.”

Zach is a humongous bitch and Saleh and JD are incompetent snake oil salesmen. Good fit all around. 

It all comes down to Woody. He allowed this.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

Yeah this take that Zach didn’t deserve to be benched is quite the take. 

But b/c there’s nobody else here, there was never any real reason to bench him.  It’s not like they had any competent backup.  And now I’m wondering if the coaches are on notice by woody to put him back in

• Post of the Week 2

2 minutes ago, JagsFanJif said:

Do you think he laughed in their face when they asked or do you think he played it cougar slayer like? 

I think you should offer your old team an olive branch

get in touch with jd and allow him to borrow the 3rd string or practice squad qb from the jags

you don’t need them

tell him you heard a rumor that the 2nd overall pick in the draft does not want to play - of course that can’t be possible (unless it is jet land) and as a former die hard fan you will help him out

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

What I love about this is that Saleh traded every ounce of his professional credibility to coddle Zach Wilson for three years and now Saleh needs Zach to do the bare minimum for him for a month and Zach Wilson is like “nah.” 

I despise Zach and I like him more than Saleh.

Saleh ****ed around for three years masking the QB situation and lying to the fanbase and now he’s getting his comeuppance. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

What I love about this is that Saleh traded every ounce of his professional credibility to coddle Zach Wilson for three years and now Saleh needs Zach to do the bare minimum for him for a month and Zach Wilson is like “nah.” 

“He’s a tireless worker”

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

On one hand, it’s expected that players will fulfill the terms of their contract. Refusing to play, or even expressing you’d prefer not to, violates the contract. 

On the other hand, the Jets have been negligent in terms of team-building and coaching staff. Hackett should not be employed, nor should any of Rodgers’ buddies. And Douglas has not put together anything close to an adequate offensive line.  

Last, this is Joe Douglas’ handpicked 2nd overall quarterback. He can’t even get his guy on the field, and I hope he feels egg on his face for his stupidity and incompetence. 

• More Ugh 1