***The OFFICIAL Jets v Texans Battle of the 2nd Overall Pick QBs Thread****

T0mShane

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Not to make this all about Zach, but I don’t know how you design a playbook for him. Everything he throws is on a straight line, and if he doesn’t see the numbers on your jersey, he won’t throw it. So much of quarterback play is anticipation, and Zach shows zero ability or growth in that area. You can’t play offense like that. 

Not to diminish your statement (bc I agree with it quite a bit) but he is actually doing a decent job of anticipating the pressure today. There have been about 3 opportunities for the Texans to get a strip sack on him and get got the ball out before it could happen. So “maybe” some growth there

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Yeetin It said:

Not to diminish your statement (bc I agree with it quite a bit) but he is actually doing a decent job of anticipating the pressure today. There have been about 3 opportunities for the Texans to get a strip sack on him and get got the ball out before it could happen. So “maybe” some growth there

Part of that is self-preservation, which is good because the net is positive. Just toss it out there