Zach Wilson is not Josh Rosen

Dunnie

I have heard on numerous national radio stations today, that people can see Zach ending up with the Chiefs next year , serving as Maholmes' backup and getting coached up by Reid. Then traded for a first round pick.

His physical abilities are just undeniable ... people are realizing it's a mental maturity thing. That can be developed .. god given talent cannot. The next four games will tell the tale ... Either the game has slowed down or not.

So long Zachy boy ... We hardly knew ya. Good luck wherever ye may land.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Ugh 1
  • More Ugh 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:
Numerous radio stations coincidentally hypothesized this rather specific fantasy? 

Believe it or not yes... Boomer on the fan ... And one of the tube heads. Numerous was poor wording .. should have said a couple.

Edited by Dunnie
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Dunnie said:

I have heard on numerous national radio stations today, that people can see Zach ending up with the Chiefs next year , serving as Maholmes' backup and getting coached up by Reid. Then traded for a first round pick.

His physical abilities are just undeniable ... people are realizing it's a mental maturity thing. That can be developed .. god given talent cannot. The next four games will tell the tale ... Either the game has slowed down or not.

You can't tell the game slowed down for hims since KC. ???

20 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:
You can't tell the game slowed down for hims since KC. ???

I can, but for whatever reason he has been playing ultra conservative scared to win football until last week..

He also got very lucky on one or two throws.

He needs 3-4 more games like last week.

Edited by Dunnie

8 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

It’s time for @Dunnie’s weekly ode to Zach thread I see.

This is like playing every single hole 4 over, you've broke multiple clubs, contemplated your life and why you're wasting money on the sport and then you par 18 and you walk off the course, like see, told you mother****ers I could play.  This sh*t is easy, I'm a scratch golfer now! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Dunnie said:

I swear, it's  like some people were in a coma the last 3 seasons

10 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Numerous radio stations coincidentally hypothesized this rather specific fantasy? 

The Chiefs take him, pay him his very high backup QB salary, and then trade him after his contract has expired.

And teams give up a #1, because Andy says he is better now, because he's not playing with Mahomes there.

Zach to KC?  Do the jets really want to get torched by him when they play again in a couple of years?  Is Andy Reid even going to be coach if and when Zach takes over from Mahomes?  Mahomes still has a few years on his contract, anyone think they will trade / release Mahomes to put Zach in?  There are just too many reasons why Zach will not end up in Kansas City.  If he does go anywhere it’ll most likely be a team like the rams or some other nfc team.

The Chiefs take him, pay him his very high backup QB salary, and then trade him after his contract has expired.
And teams give up a #1, because Andy says he is better now, because he's not playing with Mahomes there.
That's exactly what I posted ... Train and trade

39 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

What part of “his contract expires after 2024” doesn’t make sense to you?  lol.  Someone would need to resign him first, THEN trade him down the road.  This all can’t happen next year.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

No, overly processing to the point of incoherence....ADHD

Large part of the issue honestly.....

IDK if Adderall wasn't a banned substance if it would magically allow him to slow his processing enough to see the field but as someone with ADHD who's mind moves a mile a minute I can see how it's a hinderance to him playing consistently......would love to know how he's treating it without medication if he was taking it previously with good results....

18 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

Large part of the issue honestly.....

IDK if Adderall wasn't a banned substance if it would magically allow him to slow his processing enough to see the field but as someone with ADHD who's mind moves a mile a minute I can see how it's a hinderance to him playing consistently......would love to know how he's treating it without medication if he was taking it previously with good results....

The ADHD component was mentioned (somewhere) and discussed briefly here during the pre-draft process that offseason. To me, it was a bit of a red flag.

4 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

it was a bit of a red flag.

Absolutely! 

QB isn't a position you can play where the decisions you need to make happen within a split second and your mind is moving 10,000 miles a minute......coupled with the fact that one of the most effective forms of treatment is in the form of a banned substance.....

• Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, Dunnie said:

I can, but for whatever reason he has been playing ultra conservative scared to win football until last week..

He also got very lucky on one or two throws.

He needs 3-4 more games like last week.

You could be right hit it seems that the play calling was the issue. This game was first since KC that the play calling was better. Zach if anything has looked better each game but is held back by the plays called.

12 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

One good game.

He keeps it up, he’s still a Jet next year. Y’all need to get a grip.

Do you believe that if he has a strong finish, he will be with the Jets next season? I don't know, it appears that so much has gone on that he may want out no matter what. I am just going based on what has transpired. 

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

Ok, what I meant was.

They "train him".   He never plays, but now someone wants to give the Chiefs a 1st rounder.  (not likely)

Now, his contract is up after next year, so HOW do the Chiefs trade him?   He's a FA.  Or, do the Chiefs immediately exercise his 20 million 5th year option, risking paying a backup QB 20 million.

This is not a likely scenario