Fighting, personal attacks and overall nastiness

Maxman

16 minutes ago, rangerous said:

And if you take that one step further, many fans think Hackett is the problem. Milfy was bad not because he encountered the same injury bug as this year but because he did not coach up Zach and play to his strengths.  Zach looks much better this season and a heck of a lot better than any other qb in his draft except for Lawrence.

he does? zach is terrible. he was just a little more terrible last year. 

quite frankly I cant watch anymore, its beyond ridiculous how bad that offensive line is. Becton makes Wayne Hunter look like a solid tackle.

also if I hear one more person defend zack wilson I may do something i regret he is a horrible QB who doesnt belong in the NFL.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

42 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Gase was cleaning up after the worst GM in the history of the sport. Gase wanted CeeDee Lamb over Becton. Saleh was forced to fire LaFleur by ownership.

If Gase had even a quarter tank of charisma he would have been given a 3rd season. 

They fired him because of the record but mainly because he was he had uni-bomber vibes. 

• Haha 4

Gase was cleaning up after the worst GM in the history of the sport. Gase wanted CeeDee Lamb over Becton. Saleh was forced to fire LaFleur by ownership.

If Gase had even a quarter tank of charisma he would have been given a 3rd season. 

They fired him because of the record but mainly because he was he had uni-bomber vibes. 

• Haha 1

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Look dudes the Jets are our entertainment. It's not life or death which some people are dealing with. It's a football game that's all. I'm down we lost yesterday and another bad season. But I'll get over it. Btw none of us know it all so there's lots of room for discussion and disagreement. 

So glad you posted this.

there are so many amongst us going thru illness in the families right now and your post serves as a reminder of what is important

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, neckdemon said:

he does? zach is terrible. he was just a little more terrible last year. 

No, I think he’s been victimized by the porous offensive line he’s been forced to play behind for the past three seasons.  There were certainly grounds to criticize him during the first two seasons.  His footwork was bad and he bailed out of the pocket too early.  And he threw a lot of dirt balls.  Not so this season.  His passing has been very accurate, his footwork good, and he’s been hitting his check downs with accuracy.  Enough to change peoples minds?  Probably not and until the oline gets straightened out he’s going to get the brunt of the blame.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

12 minutes ago, Trotter said:

So glad you posted this.

there are so many amongst us going thru illness in the families right now and your post serves as a reminder of what is important

Look a lot of us hate politics because of just this kind of stuff. I'm not a conservative, I disagree with their ideas and philosophy. But I can learn from them and sometimes they're right. There's always room for listening and compromise. It's not my way or the highway.  But when it gets incendiary, unfair and one-sided I'm out.  

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

Look a lot of us hate politics because of just this kind of stuff. I'm not a conservative, I disagree with their ideas and philosophy. But I can learn from them and sometimes they're right. There's always room for listening and compromise. It's not my way or the highway.  But when it gets incendiary, unfair and one-sided I'm out.  

So you have mastered the most difficult thing to do in life

listen instead of always having to hear your own voice

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Trotter said:

So you have mastered the most difficult thing to do in life

listen instead of always having to hear your own voice

My daughter is 27 and she keeps talking about improving her inner self. And constantly working on it. And imo she's a good person I'm proud of her. So I've learned a lot from her. 

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

Technically wouldn’t they always be “right”? 

lmao, I crack myself up. 

9 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

ZW not only belongs in the NFL but he'll almost certainly be a QB2 with some other team next year.

I ask this again (to the forum):

Would you really be surprised if it was the Jets who dragged ZW down rather than the reverse?  I know I wouldn't be.

You don’t get it. This is Zach Wilson. We have been given orders to destroy. No matter what. 

• Haha 2

I swear, you guys are a large part of why I still somehow follow this team ...

I think I registered at least 4 laugh out loud coffee through the nose , Robinhood overly vocal chuckles this morning ..

Thank you gents ..thank you.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

ZW not only belongs in the NFL but he'll almost certainly be a QB2 with some other team next year.

I ask this again (to the forum):

Would you really be surprised if it was the Jets who dragged ZW down, rather than the reverse?  I know I wouldn't be.

not my problem I wont have to watch him anymore

On 12/17/2023 at 10:06 PM, Maxman said:

We're all Jets fans, we all hate the way this season has spiraled out of control.

The thread that I just locked is a complete embarrassment though. That stuff just can't happen here. I deleted several posts, one poster was banned for a personal attack that was so far over the line. The post simply couldn't be hidden.

There were several other personal attacks that were ban worthy. But I'm just going to leave it locked and hopefully people will come to their senses soon.

Life is so short, getting this worked up isn't healthy.

So we're asking that everyone just walk away, if not we will circle back for the bannings.

Really just wanted to fire one big warning shot in the air first.

No personal attacks. No labeling people. 

When are you running your 10 miles as promised?

• Haha 2