Zach’s mom gives an update

Rhg1084

31 minutes ago, Jdeet said:

Way to stay classy Jets fans. Idiots. And this is allowed because it’s Zach Wilson’s family ? Way to go mods. Proving your hypocrisy. 

i wish Kim Kardashian would sit on my face...oh wait am i not allow to say that? but she is a mom too. she has a family.

oh only the mom of the boy prince cant you say that to.

• Upvote 3

Just now, GuitarJet said:

Maybe im just too old and out-of touch but why is the mommy of a multi million dollar ADULT NFL player involved in his career at all. I never remember hearing from Kenny’ O’s mom or Mark Sanchez’s for that matter. Grow up Lisa…. Grow up Zach.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Tbf, there wasn't social media back then.  But I agree it's still very weird.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

11 hours ago, Sammybighead said:

Did this really need to be said? Did people actually think he quit? Dude got crushed and tried to keep playing. Can't question his toughness.

Agree. Seems like unwarranted PR. Maybe trying to keep his light bright for future teams after the bad PR he received last week. But still not a good look to have detailed messaged delivered by mommy. 

1 minute ago, mrcoops said:

Zach will not pass the concussion protocol and will go onto IR.

Aaron Rodgers is activated to the 53, and dresses as the emergency QB for the next 3 games.

Siemian starts this week, Siemian or Rypien starts next week, Rypien starts the final game.

Should Give Rypien two games. Hell should have open tryouts for qb ha. Would be nice to see Zach want to play the last game. To see if he can finally win against pats and BB, who have embarrassed him for 3 straight years.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Tbf, there wasn't social media back then.  But I agree it's still very weird.

Unless it is not about him

you don’t spend a couple hours on makeup and hair simply to delver that message

it might be more about the person delivering the message being seen

25 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

She's not doing him any favors with things like this.

and i think this will turn alot of teams off on signing him.

if he was a starter and good you put up with this, but as a backup you dont need a mom this active on social media about her son.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

image.thumb.png.7f36770217ceaf52e62d9f0abb0cafe3.png

She’s not lying tho he took some ridiculous hits 

This hit gets worse and worse the more I see it.  Almost want to rewatch it live and see the reaction of our limp dick coach.   Most teams get that call but I would think ALL head coaches would be going batsh*t crazy on the refs.   Sure our guy just grimaced.   

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, doitny said:

and i think this will turn alot of teams off on signing him.

if he was a starter and good you put up with this, but as a backup you dont need a mom this active on social media about her son.

Tbh, I don't think this will factor in at all.  It's worse when players tweet, yet plenty of them still do.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, ChewyandtheJets said:

This hit gets worse and worse the more I see it.  Almost want to rewatch it live and see the reaction of our limp dick coach.   Most teams get that call but I would think ALL head coaches would be going batsh*t crazy on the refs.   Sure our guy just grimaced.   

Saleh never shows emotion on the sidelines.  I don't think it helps his case with the refs in any way.

34 minutes ago, ChewyandtheJets said:

This lack of refs calling roughing the passer on Jets QBs is a real thing.  It feels better to say and think, well this happens league wide and it does, but not to this extent.  There is definitely a "kick 'em when they're down" thing going on here. 

It's not a conspiracy but IMHO there is some sort of prejudice going on here.  Hard to define but it's there.   

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, GuitarJet said:

Maybe im just too old and out-of touch but why is the mommy of a multi million dollar ADULT NFL player involved in his career at all. I never remember hearing from Kenny’ O’s mom or Mark Sanchez’s for that matter. Grow up Lisa…. Grow up Zach.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Kenny's mom was sending notes to NY Magazine.  You probably didn't subscribe.