The 2024 JN Captain should be...

Bronx

7 minutes ago, Bronx said:

@Jetsfan80 or @OtherwiseHappyinLife

Runner-up @slimjasi

What's your take @T0mShane?  

Thoughts...

That's a decision for "The Committee" to make when the time is right.  Fwiw, though, I hope they'll at least consider a combo of @Raideraholic and @kevinc855.  Yes, I've made this point multiple times in the past but I'm just attempting to channel Aaron Rodgers' approach and "speak it into existence".

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bronx said:

@Jetsfan80 or @OtherwiseHappyinLife

Runner-up @slimjasi

What's your take @T0mShane?  

Thoughts...

Hand the keys to the kingdom to Patsfan80 would be like putting Charles Manson in the White House. Me? No way I’m too miserable and negative to lead but thanks anyway. I’d rather have the consolation prize of broccoli Rabe and pasta fazul … oh, wait, never mind goddamnit

6 minutes ago, Fidelio Bitonti said:

Hand the keys to the kingdom to Patsfan80 would be like putting Charles Manson in the White House. Me? No way I’m too miserable and negative to lead but thanks anyway. I’d rather have the consolation prize of broccoli Rabe and pasta fazul … oh, wait, never mind goddamnit

It’s not about leading. It’s about destroying the GM. Douglas is the target now and he must be destroyed. 

5 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

It’s not about leading. It’s about destroying the GM. Douglas is the target now and he must be destroyed. 

oh well, why didn’t you say that in the first place? If you’re looking for a loudmouth that will hurl insults, and make crappy arguments as to why someone stinks that he might just be your man.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Fidelio Bitonti said:

It's ******* Christmas.  isn't there any fish leftover from last night?  Pasta faguol is one thing but broccoli rabe is properly eaten with sausage and  orichetti or on a half loaf if italian bread.

• Post of the Week 1