Wrong Cleats @Cleveland

20 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Question.  If rodgers is right, why didn’t he mention this to the equipment manager?

He's rather get seven figures paid in cold cash to bitch about it on MacAfee after the fact?

• Upvote 2

Unreal!!!! From this......to starting Boyle..........to Woody's thug chain.............to Michael Carter eviscerating a coach without repercussion...........to meaninglessly activating Rodgers last month.........................to postgame text exchanges with Beningo................to Saleh's painted beard................This orgainization is the epitome of amateur.  So much so that the league would have every right to intervene and force changes to the way the New York Jets operate.  

As a diehard fan since '86 I have never been this disgusted with the team.  Embarrassingly so, for years, I have planned vacations and family celebrations as to not interfere with a Jet game.............but right now my interest is hanging on by a thread..........Thanks Oba,,,,,,,,,I mean Woody.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 2

10 minutes ago, greasyt said:

Unreal!!!! From this......to starting Boyle..........to Woody's thug chain.............to Michael Carter eviscerating a coach without repercussion...........to meaninglessly activating Rodgers last month.........................to postgame text exchanges with Beningo................to Saleh's painted beard................This orgainization is the epitome of amateur.  So much so that the league would have every right to intervene and force changes to the way the New York Jets operate.  

As a diehard fan since '86 I have never been this disgusted with the team.  Embarrassingly so, for years, I have planned vacations and family celebrations as to not interfere with a Jet game.............but right now my interest is hanging on by a thread..........Thanks Oba,,,,,,,,,I mean Woody.

Judging my how you typed this I woulda guessed you would have been an adult rooting for the Jets in the 60s 

• Haha 4

So we get the crusty, cantankerous 40-year old version of Rodgers on one leg no longer capable of playing QB at a high level while the Packers carry on with a young gun QB recently extended for peanuts who just tossed 30 TDs to a bunch of no-name WRs plus the draft picks we gifted them for the right to acquire a washed, overpaid Rodgers?

I believe somebody recently created a thread about "good organizations" being more important than tankathon standings? 😃

As long as the clowns 🤡 🤡 at 1JD remain in charge, the franchise is doomed, no matter how many draft picks they "get right".

Thank you, JD, thank you!

image.jpeg.fb51e017e8b1f1892be30ead23d6d352.jpeg

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, greasyt said:

Why would the league or other owners step in? The Jets are a cash cow that fills seats and TV viewing without the need to perform. Leaves more room for other teams to get fat on money and wins. Woody isn't the only idiot. We are for too for spending our time and money on this Mickey Mouse organization. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 3

1 hour ago, Adoni Beast said:

This is hilariously embarrassing. We are in no way shape or form a professional team.

We are the Hackensack Bulls in Brewster's Millions...

brewsters-millions-1985-richard-pryor-jo

Damnnnn… going way back to when baseball actually mattered to the masses.

• Sympathy 1

My guess is the players decided against cleats when the season was over.

How many ankle/leg/knee injuries have we seen when a player has his cleats in the dirt and gets hit from the side or behind?

While playing in turf shoes sets them back a bit, no one was going to get a knee taken out b/c their cleats were too long.

It's called 'quiet quitting'! 🤣

Woody, Chris and Hymie have created a football organization with a world class facility inhabited by largely incompetent people.

• They play on a home field which is derided across the NFL-this is not a big deal to upgrade-they can lay a better field down for less than $2mm.  
  • The GM is an old school football guy and not the "big brain type" other teams are hiring.  There is a mixed record on that.
  • Since his arrival he has burned money on bad veteran FA signings (from Ryan Kalil to Dalvin Cook, and many in between).  
  • The scouting staff appears to be unmotivated and not really capable.  They have allowed the veteran QB to basically create their roster (badly).  I have no reason to believe that most of their work is not done reading Scouting Guides/Magazines. 
  • The medical staff is not respected and either harms players or forces them to fly to LA for medical care.  
  • The training staff oversees one of NFL's worse injury records.
  • Who here can name the Strength and Conditioning Coach?  Do you think this team is strong and conditioned?
  • The HC is long on slogans and shorter on football.
  • The team on both sides of the ball, particularly on offense, is undisciplined and commits way too many penalties. 
  • He oversees an offensive staff that basically could be replaced with people on this board.
  • The DC and defensive staff would appear to be the bright light in the organization.  This is also reflected in the players they 
  • Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

7 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

OK so this is going to turn into another OMGZ I hatez Rodgers so much thread I guess.

🙄

this is basic stuff they get right for high school football teams that the Jets still haven't figured out but let's hate Rodgers for pointing it out. We are not a serious organization and in serious need of grownups in the room.

Organization? 

OR

Fan Forum?

I will need clarification on where the grownups are needed.

8 hours ago, JetPotato said:

Why would the league or other owners step in? The Jets are a cash cow that fills seats and TV viewing without the need to perform. Leaves more room for other teams to get fat on money and wins. Woody isn't the only idiot. We are for too for spending our time and money on this Mickey Mouse organization. 

I'm envious of Carolina's owner.  At least he cares.