****OFFICIAL END THE NIGHTMARE SEASON JETS V PATS GAME THREAD****

Just now, Ken Schroy said:

Hey how's it going? Very anxious to see where we end up drafting. Need another DL for Bobby's D.

Don’t worry after the jets win and all these other teams take offensive players ahead of them there will be plenty of DTs there

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, joewilly12 said:

I don’t remember reading that or hearing him say that. 

I did, predicted it last night. BB doesn't want any Jets career milestones set against him. 

Totally predictable and a dirty hit in a guy who didn't even have the ball.

6 minutes ago, Ron Rico said:

That little fuzzy football, though.

Remember try to kick with it? 😂

I remember painting one team’s uniforms to look like the Jets, and the other the Raiders. At the time I thought I did such a great job, and they looked great.

Years later, I was cleaning out my parents basement and the game was still in its box sitting on a shelf. My paint job was awful 😂

Yeah… I wanted to play it, but the damn thing wouldn’t work any longer. I still couldn’t bring myself to throw it out though. That game, and my knock hockey set were my two favorite games as a kid.

• Haha 1

It’s good that there’s no data saying that a back accumulating a lot of carries early in his career results in that back breaking down otherwise I’d be annoyed by all of these worthless Breece Hall carries

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I think we've seen enough breece hall guys...

Saleh is going to give him 50 carries today just so he could say he won a meaningless game and we finished the season strong

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It’s good that there’s no data saying that a back accumulating a lot of carries early in his career results in that back breaking down otherwise I’d be annoyed by all of these worthless Breece Hall carries

Also Sam LaPorta probably just tore his ACL in a meaningless game 

• Upvote 2