Victory speech! (We are 1-0)

Momentum doesn’t carry into next year lmao what an idiot. The whole organization is a clown show for even making this extravagant video public. Just be humble after a not so important win. And take it for what it is, another meaningless win when games don’t count. Classic jets over reaction.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

It's a shame Woody is too dumb to do the right thing with JD and Saleh.

Even if we're running it back with Rodgers/Hackett in 2024, a better GM and Head Coach would improve the odds of that bad idea actually working out.

See, I don’t buy that at all. Saleh with a better OC is much more likely to succeed than Hackett with a new HC.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

See, I don’t buy that at all. Saleh with a better OC is much more likely to succeed than Hackett with a new HC.

But Rodgers = Hackett.  There is no Rodgers without Hackett here.

So Saleh with yet a third O-Co (lol) is not an option available to you.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, BP said:

Momentum doesn’t carry into next year lmao what an idiot. The whole organization is a clown show for even making this extravagant video public. Just be humble after a not so important win. And take it for what it is, another meaningless win when games don’t count. Classic jets over reaction.

i read how they quoted a few players like Conklin who said they really wanted to end this streak. they were tired of hearing it every time they play the Pats and now they dont have to hear it anymore.

Even if we're running it back with Rodgers/Hackett in 2024, a better GM and Head Coach would improve the odds of that bad idea actually working out.

No one good wants to work with Rodgers and Hackett 

• Upvote 1

It has to be all or nothing.

If they're keeping Hackett, they have to keep Saleh, and if they're keeping Saleh they have to keep JD.  The same applies in the other direction at this point too.  As much as it would be great to just do it all right now, with that clearly already have been decided not to happen, waiting until the point that you are ready to commit to make all the moves is probably actually the slightly lesser of all the endlessly demonic evils.

The dumbest possible thing would be to do anything even remotely resembling the even greater idiocy of Simple-Chris Johnson, which included highlights such as blaming a head coach for a GM's incompetence, immediately followed by hiring a coordinator before a head coach.

5 minutes ago, Ken Schroy said:

I am so disgusted with this team that there is a part of me that wants to see it all fall apart next yr, just so they all get fired. I've never felt like that going into a new season in all the over 50+ yrs of watching this lousy team.

Same.  It already feels like we're going to piss away next season before we get rid of this entire group and start the next rebuild.  

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

26 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Saleh hasn't shown even once that when the offense is going south, he offered anything of value. Stands there with a dumb look on his face. We'll get some happytalk speeches. When it was time to cut bait on  this disaster Wilson ,he babbled on and on and never offered a single sensible idea. 

• Post of the Week 2

26 minutes ago, Warfish said:

But Rodgers = Hackett.  There is no Rodgers without Hackett here.

So Saleh with yet a third O-Co (lol) is not an option available to you.

I mean, I’d tell Rodgers to shove it and wouldn’t punt another season acquiescing to him. He can get on board or walk. But that’s just me.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

Saleh hasn't shown even once that when the offense is going south, he offered anything of value. Stands there with a dumb look on his face. We'll get some happytalk speeches. When it was time to cut bait on  this disaster Wilson ,he babbled on and on and never offered a single sensible idea. 

Sure — but I’d argue this kind of supports my point. He’s not running the offense and with Hackett here doesn’t really even seem empowered to. 

1 minute ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Sure — but I’d argue this kind of supports my point. He’s not running the offense and with Hackett here doesn’t really even seem empowered to. 

Again, perils of hiring a DC who has never at any level been an HC. And giving him 3 seasons to show he's pointless. A mistake Robert Wood Johnson Roman Numerals has made repeatedly.

• Post of the Week 1

52 minutes ago, BP said:

“Enjoy this all off season”. lol wut? Enjoy what? It’s like they won the Super Bowl. And they wonder why they fail

I think we should all come back to this post at regular intervals this entire offseason and see if we're still basking in the glory of this win.

• Haha 1