Victory speech! (We are 1-0)

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

It's a shame Woody is too dumb to do the right thing with JD and Saleh.

Even if we're running it back with Rodgers/Hackett in 2024, a better GM and Head Coach would improve the odds of that bad idea actually working out.

Exactly!

if you are handing the keys to Rodgers than why not tell him to pick a list of veteran offensive coaches he’d like to work with and then try and hire one of those guys?

I think I heard Costello say that Rodgers prefers having a defensive coach and I think that makes sense. Rodgers has had offensive coaches his entire career and has had two relationships grow stale - he wants a defensive head coach so that he can do whatever the hell he wants on offense. That was part of the appeal to coming here. That and feeding his massive ego by becoming  the presumed franchise savior. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Ken Schroy said:

I am so disgusted with this team that there is a part of me that wants to see it all fall apart next yr, just so they all get fired. I've never felt like that going into a new season in all the over 50+ yrs of watching this lousy team.

Really? You've never felt like that before? I give you credit, because I have felt that way many times with this team haha.

• Post of the Week 2

4 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

LMAO

”I love how we finished the season” (at 7-10)

”Not one person freaking flinched all year”

Snapshot of Bobby Salads in week 1 after 4 offensive snaps 🤡😂

image.jpeg.1d8b219a889df5184b16edd67724b499.jpeg

4 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

“2024 is gonna be special”

More easy, cheap promises from a used car salesman

More checks being written that the fans will never be able to cash 

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

This guy is truly exhausting. Like an excerpt from every sh*tty self help book/video ever made. 

Don't forget that Salesman is still holding those receipts!

1-0 in 2024 bayyybee!!!!!

7 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

“2024 is gonna be special”

More easy, cheap promises from a used car salesman

More checks being written that the fans will never be able to cash 

Don't worry.  If 2024 isn't special then I'm sure 2025 will be!

On 1/7/2024 at 10:38 PM, Ken Schroy said:

I am so disgusted with this team that there is a part of me that wants to see it all fall apart next yr, just so they all get fired. I've never felt like that going into a new season in all the over 50+ yrs of watching this lousy team.

Same here.  Fan since 1966.  Season Ticket Holder since 1984. I despise Saleh and his weekly truckload of steaming bullsiht. Another year of him is just nauseating.  Rodgers better make this work, because of him we are stuck with this meathead for another season. Not to mention the rest of the staff under Woody's circus tent.

New York Jets owner and Johnson & Johnson heir Woody Johnson unveiled his new diamond chain, containing a reported 80 carats of precious stones in a white gold setting, according to TMZ.

Johnson, former President Donald Trump's ambassador to Great Britain, revealed his new jewelry in the latest episode of HBO's Hard Knocks. And similar to the chain owned by second-year cornerback Sauce Gardner, Johnson's contains his first name, written in diamonds.

'I'm inspired by you, of course,' Johnson told players at the team facility last week, as seen on HBO. 'I've been doing this for a number of years. And when I see this, this August, and I see this team coming together, and the pieces we've added and the development that I've seen so far, it's absolutely incredible.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nfl/article-12437545/amp/New-York-Jets-owner-Woody-Johnson-diamond-chain.html

the players are inspiring woody and vice versa. And the way this great team came together during camp

:rl: 

• Ugh 2

I can look this up later, but we can have fun guessing until then. What is our best single year record? This includes all regular season games and playoffs in a calendar year. My quick guess would be 2008.

Edit - no regular season or playoff games from 2007. My first guess is a fail. 

Edited by TheNuuFaaolaExperience

4 minutes ago, BP said:

New York Jets owner and Johnson & Johnson heir Woody Johnson unveiled his new diamond chain, containing a reported 80 carats of precious stones in a white gold setting, according to TMZ.

Johnson, former President Donald Trump's ambassador to Great Britain, revealed his new jewelry in the latest episode of HBO's Hard Knocks. And similar to the chain owned by second-year cornerback Sauce Gardner, Johnson's contains his first name, written in diamonds.

'I'm inspired by you, of course,' Johnson told players at the team facility last week, as seen on HBO. 'I've been doing this for a number of years. And when I see this, this August, and I see this team coming together, and the pieces we've added and the development that I've seen so far, it's absolutely incredible.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nfl/article-12437545/amp/New-York-Jets-owner-Woody-Johnson-diamond-chain.html

the players are inspiring woody and vice versa. And the way this great team came together during camp

:rl: 

Just in case you can’t see it. What does inspiring woody during training camp have to do with the development of “this great team” love rehashing this stuff. It’s like they’re so stupid they’re blinded by stupid

woody has been doing this for years and saw development in training camp. Very inspiring 

IMG_1063.jpeg

Just now, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

I can look this up later, but we can have fun guessing until then. What is our best single year record? This includes all regular season games and playoffs in a calendar year. My quick guess would be 2008.

1998 they won 13 games

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

I just realized that there were no January regular season games from the 2007 season, and no playoffs. My first guess is wrong.

Then it’s 12 in 98, because the playoff win was in January 99

• Upvote 1

On 1/8/2024 at 6:41 AM, Adoni Beast said:

Really? You've never felt like that before? I give you credit, because I have felt that way many times with this team haha.

I am right there with you.... many, many, many times....

20 minutes ago, AZSOJ said:

I am right there with you.... many, many, many times....

• The Joe Walton era "JOE MIUST GO"
  • The Kotite era
  • After Al Groh stepped down and we were forced to hire a defensive backs coach as our HC
  • Herm era Year 5
  • 2008 after Favre injury + having 1000 pro bowlers + missing playoffs
  • Rex / TannyYear 4
  • Bowles / Mac Year 2
  • Gase Year 1
  • Now

• 3 months later...
10 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Are we still 1-0? 

No but we are talking about selling important assets to trade up in the draft because our heros won about 3 totally meaningless games at he end of the year and the teams we beat are controlling their own draft narrative.

• Upvote 1