Brian Daboll Is A Lunatic

Since going for 2 to beat the Titans in Week 1 a year ago, I have been repeatedly told by every NFL talking head that Brian Dabol is a great HC.

This report can't possibly true. None of this is his fault. He's a genius. Everyone thinks so.

• Haha 1

Daboll is one of the guys I think can fall this off-season depending on the coaches avail

hebhas a bit of rexx in him in a diff way where his act is already wearing thin

if bb wants to coach the gints you telling me daboll isn’t shown the door?

showing up coaches is one thing but it dies not fly with players today

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, JetPotato said:

Give me this over Care Bear videos and slogans on t-shirts all day long. 

Sounds like a guy that wants to win and demands accountability when execution fails. Our guy is the opposite. 

sounds more like a total douche but ok.

demanding accountability doesn't mean roasting someone over the headsets all game to the point where they can't even get the call in. lol

• Upvote 4

It’s great to grab an embittered fired assistant and get a spicy postmortem, but Martindale has been bounced from two orgs in a row now and it’s not because his defense is bad. 

Side note: I’ve been waiting on a good end of season vivisection of this Jets season and it appears as though none of our beat guys are going to even attempt one, which is pathetic. All the sh*t that went on in that building and no one has the guts to even attempt an article about it. Shameful.

Are you a Yankees fan? Cashman has these guys cowering. I think the jets have threatened this or more likely threatened to become Leon Rose.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

36 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It’s great to grab an embittered fired assistant and get a spicy postmortem, but Martindale has been bounced from two orgs in a row now and it’s not because his defense is bad. 

Side note: I’ve been waiting on a good end of season vivisection of this Jets season and it appears as though none of our beat guys are going to even attempt one, which is pathetic. All the sh*t that went on in that building and no one has the guts to even attempt an article about it. Shameful.

Did anything really go down though? I never got the sense anyone on the Jets staff was stressed at all. Saleh sure as hell doesn’t look stressed.

• Upvote 4

47 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Maybe because there’s nothing to see here? …perhaps everyone is on the same page, it may be a sh!t page, but everyone is still on it 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Give me this over Care Bear videos and slogans on t-shirts all day long. 

Sounds like a guy that wants to win and demands accountability when execution fails. Our guy is the opposite. 

Sounds the same imo.. a HC not wanting to take responsibility for the team's failure, but in this case they reversed that the coach is the fat one and the GM is the one who's in shape.

14 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

Not my circus, not my monkeys

but even still, if this was the Jets......................................

Exactly. If this was a Jets story,The NY media would have a field day not just for days, but for weeks. But, winning a couple of superbowls unexpectedly gives you a pass I guess.

• Upvote 2

An a$$hole who yells at everybody sounds like the kind of throwback coach some people here dream about. 

I don't know if the Giants want to replace a young a$$hole with an old a$$hole who has at best a few years in him. Belichick would probably take that job to irritate Parcells.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Did anything really go down though? I never got the sense anyone on the Jets staff was stressed at all. Saleh sure as hell doesn’t look stressed.

It took five mulligans to get to Douglas/Saleh/Rodgers year one take two. This one doesn't count either but we don’t know why yet.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wit said:

Wait, is this the emperor trying to get the Giants job? I see bellicheck all over this.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Thinking same thing.  Would also put nothing past the Giants using the media to protect their "image".  Painting Daboll as a lunatic makes them look like the good guys when they shiv him...

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Wonder how Giants fans are feeling about all this? Seems like a micro manager to the extreme. Nothing worse then that. 

Should be fun next year. 

Probably great if it gets him fired and BB in the building.