Eagles fan throws popcorn at Nick Sirianni

1 hour ago, y2k8 said:

Popcorn?

Philly fans getting soft.

probably because he was in Tampa - a bit more laid back than Philly.

Had he done that in Philly, the Philly fans would have beat the crap out of him out of principle

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

That’s every fan base who had too much alcoholic beverages .     You ever see the condition Jet fan leave the MetLife parking lot in , and how many fans should not be behind a wheel.   ( it’s not just one fan base , as it pretty much every fan base)      That was pretty tame throwing popcorn,  than throwing batteries.   Still not condoning it as the guy should known better .   Probably going to lose his season tickets .  

I don't drink so I can say I never have driven drunk. Back in they day with beer sales all game I always felt like people were driving home hammered.

In the new stadium, I don't notice people getting behind the wheel when they are clearly drunk. Uber, mass transit, no beer sales after half time. I think these are all factors that moved things in the right direction.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JohnnyLV said:

One word: JAIL. Completely unacceptable and fans need to know there are consequences

Artie Lange had a story once about the court and jail they had at the Vet years ago, he watched a drunk eagles fan get convicted and then the judge asked him “sir, what do you have to say for yourself” 

“Aikman blows.  F the cowboys”

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JustInFudge said:

It's crazy that this toxic fanbase seemingly always has a playoff caliber team and won a SB in the last decade. 

It’s because they live in what should be one of America’s great cities, but it’s the metropolitan equivalent to explosive diarrhea. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Artie Lange had a story once about the court and jail they had at the Vet years ago, he watched a drunk eagles fan get convicted and then the judge asked him “sir, what do you have to say for yourself” 

Now THAT is a great story!

2 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

It’s because they live in what should be one of America’s great cities, but it’s the metropolitan equivalent to explosive diarrhea. 

Philadelphia is the capitol of NJ.