Simms receivers Harrison third, I agree

He really messed up the 2022 WR rankings (Garrett and Olave #6&7) but I find it interesting he has BTJ #2 ahead of MHJ and Odunze.

Like it or not, overall his line of thinking is more in line with NFL scouts than most of the other draftniks who generally share the same rankings.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

To be fair, he also had Mahomes as QB1 in 2017, Lamar and Josh Allen as QBs 1 and 2 in 2018, Herbert and Burrow ahead of Tua in 2020, and Stroud over Young last year. He’s hit or miss. 

Other than Zach, he’s been the best with QBs

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

To be fair, he also had Mahomes as QB1 in 2017, Lamar and Josh Allen as QBs 1 and 2 in 2018, Herbert and Burrow ahead of Tua in 2020, and Stroud over Young last year. He’s hit or miss. 

This looks like 100% hit rate mate

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Well, he also didn’t have Wilson or Olave in his top 5 WRs on 2022.

Like I said - hit or miss 

Evaluating QB's seem to be his strong suit. Maybe because he and his dad played QB in the NFL,  helps with evaluating that position.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I hope this was a car of Simms Juliet trying to have an outrageous take to get himself in the media more. MHJ is about a sure thing as a player can get. Nabers is a great prospect and in most drafts is hands down a WR1. But the take if having Thomas ahead of MHJ and Odunze is baffling. He needs to loosen up that collar and watch film more.

5 hours ago, tdoublee said:

He really messed up the 2022 WR rankings (Garrett and Olave #6&7) but I find it interesting he has BTJ #2 ahead of MHJ and Odunze.

Like it or not, overall his line of thinking is more in line with NFL scouts than most of the other draftniks who generally share the same rankings.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

His dream job is to be an NFL GM someday.

6 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Well what you say this year Nostradamus??

9 hours ago, slimjasi said:

That appears to be a lot more hit than miss….everyone misses 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, hmhertz said:

Anyone taking Odunze over BT, is nuts.

Brian Thomas has the ability to make Wilson a two.

An injured Williams is not my cup of tea. We need

an explosive receiver and that's what Thomas is

Call me nuts, but I still prefer Odunze over Thomas. Thomas is the better athlete, but I think Odunze is the better receiver.

Nice to know your love for athletic prospects named Brian/Bryan Thomas remains undimmed, though!

I will need to watch more of Thomas, but I do love Odunze who plays like Larry Fitzgerald.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, slimjasi said:

When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, mrcoops said:

Call me nuts, but I still prefer Odunze over Thomas. Thomas is the better athlete, but I think Odunze is the better receiver.

Nice to know your love for athletic prospects named Brian/Bryan Thomas remains undimmed, though!

I will need to watch more of Thomas, but I do love Odunze who plays like Larry Fitzgerald.

Larry Fitzgerald? Sold!! Guy was so awesome!!

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

MHJ is like the pure uncut Columbian cocaine of WR prospects. 

I honestly don't understand all the people trying to knock him down all of the sudden. Not to take away from the other wr prospects but I don't see them as on the same level.

People are buying into the silly smokescreens that teams are putting out.  

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, slimjasi said:

11 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

Other than Zach, he’s been the best with QBs

Yes but he looks like a penis.

• Haha 3