Saleh speaks

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

Last year was a mulligan apparently 

I thought Saleh said at the end of the season that we "took the next step" or some BS like that. 

Also, isn't his goal as HC to "embarrass the opposing QB"?  Mission accomplished (according to him), no?

6 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

This was nothing.

I just need to hear the response to that Zach Wilson question tomorrow. 

Although relying on the Jets beat to actually ask good questions is always expecting too much. 

“Robert - what are you expectations this season?” 🙄

They still have confidence is Zach. There’s your answer 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

No matter what Saleh says he'll get sh*t from this fanbase. He doesn't fit in with the "regular guy" Jets fans. Bill Parcell would never run stairs. He'd order a pizza and smash a six pack of beer while watching game film. 

Saleh is a politician.  Jets fans hate politicians.  We need to hear "straight talk", which is something that Saleh does not provide.

This Jets forum provides the straight talk that we all need, that we don't get with the head coach, and rarely get from the owner.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Alka said:

Saleh is a politician.  Jets fans hate politicians.  We need to hear "straight talk", which is something that Saleh does not provide.

This Jets forum provides the straight talk that we all need, that we don't get with the head coach, and rarely get from the owner.

Here’s some straight talk …. I agree.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

No matter what Saleh says he'll get sh*t from this fanbase. He doesn't fit in with the "regular guy" Jets fans. Bill Parcells would never run stairs. He'd order a pizza and smash a six pack of beer while watching game film. 

Simple solution: win. Then we won't give a f--k if he runs his stairs in a Borat bathing suit.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Wit said:

How many teams lost their starting QBs and didn’t fall off a cliff?

ALOT

really?

Cleveland won 11 games. but went 9-2 with Watson and Flacco. 2-4 with everyone else.

Minnesota 7-10: 4-4 with Cousins. everyone else 3-6

LAC 5-12: 5-8 with Herbert everyone else 0-4 

Tenn: 6-11..... 3-6 with Tannehill, 3-5 with everyone else.

Cin: 9-8.........5-5 with Burrow, 4-3 with Browning. hell Zach started was 4-3 too until HE fell off a cliff.

as you can see ALOT of these teams didnt do well without there starter. and nobody lost their starter on the 1st four plays. Herbert played 13, Burrow 10, Cousins 8.....

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Tell us more, jacked Joe Judge. 

IMG_5048.jpeg

I think Bob should take his own advice. Go find a deserted beach/island (castaway Tom hanks), read a book and reset while he gets consultation from a volleyball. I think the Jets would do better in his absence. 

• Haha 1