Ian O’Connors (unauthorized) Aaron Rodgers biography

Just remember, Rodgers had nothing to do with the book.  The irony of his post here about people trying to capitalize off of Rodgers lol. 

So perhaps too many people close to the QB were too quick to finger a convenient fall guy, or fall gal, rather than hold him fully responsible for his own choices. Or maybe they were unwilling to consider that Munn had merely opened her boyfriend's eyes to the fact that yes, some were taking advantage of Rodgers and trying to capitalize on his success."

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1

5 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

He's definitely strange, but if that context is even remotely accurate as to why he's estranged from his family, that more than kinda 180s the narrative blame on that one.

"I refuse to receive even one blowjob from a hot and very willing girlfriend unless we're married first."

Said by no man with such options. Ever.  

people are nuts 

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

He's definitely strange, but if that context is even remotely accurate as to why he's estranged from his family, that more than kinda 180s the narrative blame on that one.  

For sure 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, PS17 said:

I’ll one up you. I went to college with this slightly-overly-Christian girl from Florida. She tells me “oh Brendan and I are saving ourselves for marriage so we’ve only been doing anal together”. Completely deadpan too. My jaw was on the floor. 

Bless her Heart.

Pre Covid most people's complaints were that he was cocky and smug. Then that thing happened and he became public enemy #1. It's even worse that he now plays for a right coast team. So many people have a hardon for him.

• Thumb Down 1

I’ll one up you. I went to college with this slightly-overly-Christian girl from Florida. She tells me “oh Brendan and I are saving ourselves for marriage so we’ve only been doing anal together”. Completely deadpan too. My jaw was on the floor. 

Rule of thumb in the day was…girls who smoke. They were putting carcinogenic flame sticks in their mouths anyway so…. I’ve … heard.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app