****The official Jets VS 49ers Game thread****®️©️™️

BP

24 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Finally, it’s time to see this ‘on paper’ juggernaut in a real live fire game that counts!

If we’re a possible Super Bowl team, and this roster, and Rodger’s, is all they’ve been advertised to be, there is no reason why we should give the 9’ers everything they can handle tonight and then some.

I, for one, am VERY excited to finally see this team play. We should have every reason for optimism tonight. Go Jets!

What have you done with Warfish?

Lol, 100% dude.

Go Jets!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

There's never been a Jets HC who has amassed a better win/loss record for primetime games than Robert Saleh

Thursday Nov 4 2021 @ Indianapolis it was Colts 45 Jets 30

Thursday December 22nd 2022 at home vs the Jaguars it was 19-3 Jax

Monday September 11th 2023 Opening Night Jets beat Buffalo at home 22-16

Sunday October 1st 2023 at home vs the Chiefs it was 23-20 KC

Monday November 6th  at home vs the Chargers it was 27-6 LA

Sunday night November 12th vs the Raiders in Las Vegas it was 16-12 Vegas and

Thursday night in Cleveland it was 37-20 the Browns

Clearly Saleh always has the troops lined up and raring to go whenever his teams play at night and in PrimeTime

I expect nothing less than the consistency he has shown with his teams during his tenure as Jets HC

He's kept receipts and he's due.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

I just don’t want the refs completely favoring SF b/c they think they were hosed in the Super Bowl and threw the jets and Aaron in there to bump up ratings.  

This is the variable that scares me. These corrupt scumbags better let us fkn play

I just don’t want the refs completely favoring SF b/c they think they were hosed in the Super Bowl and threw the jets and Aaron in there to bump up ratings.  

I’d guess the refs might try to keep this one as competitive as they can, but you never know, 

14 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

There's never been a Jets HC who has amassed a better win/loss record for primetime games than Robert Saleh

Thursday Nov 4 2021 @ Indianapolis it was Colts 45 Jets 30

Thursday December 22nd 2022 at home vs the Jaguars it was 19-3 Jax

Monday September 11th 2023 Opening Night Jets beat Buffalo at home 22-16

Sunday October 1st 2023 at home vs the Chiefs it was 23-20 KC

Monday November 6th  at home vs the Chargers it was 27-6 LA

Sunday night November 12th vs the Raiders in Las Vegas it was 16-12 Vegas and

Thursday night in Cleveland it was 37-20 the Browns

Clearly Saleh always has the troops lined up and raring to go whenever his teams play at night and in PrimeTime

I expect nothing less than the consistency he has shown with his teams during his tenure as Jets HC

Blink Reaction GIF

2 hours ago, BP said:

I’m expecting lots of false starts and illegal formations. Lots and lots of pre snap penalties on offense. You can’t just turn a switch on without any repetitions. They never learn.

If I had to guess this is very likely, unfortunately 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Frankie Green said:

This is the variable that scares me. These corrupt scumbags better let us fkn play

Just watching red zone yesterday i saw some terrible calls, so it’s easy to see some tonight esp. with the jets pass rushers.  But, the nfl did put the jets on prime time a ton, so maybe they have a vested interest in seeing them do well.  

• Upvote 2

Just watching red zone yesterday i saw some terrible calls, so it’s easy to see some tonight esp. with the jets pass rushers.  But, the nfl did put the jets on prime time a ton, so maybe they have a vested interest in seeing them do well.  

The Ravens got repeatedly boned by the penalties that KC made famous and continued doing... just like Bradys holding O lines. Flags were very lopsided. That was a terrible sign imo

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Frankie Green said:

The Ravens got repeatedly boned by the penalties that KC made famous and continued doing... just like Bradys holding O lines. Flags were very lopsided. That was a terrible sign imo

But Rodgers taking the jets to the Super Bowl is a great story in the biggest market.  It should at least be even. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

13 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

I expect the defense to come out sharp and the offense to be a bit rusty. Jets hang around all game and pull it out in end!

I think the 49ers march down the field early against our defense (Saleh/Ulbrich defenses are famous for getting off to slow starts) and jump out to an early lead.  The Jets keep it close for a while but then the 49ers turn it up in the 4th quarter and beat us.

49ers: 20

Jets: 14

Having said that:

Jets3149ers21.JPG.254db2e77a12d06f5b214758375af51c.JPG

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2