****The official Jets VS 49ers Game thread****®️©️™️

BP

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

The game still just got a lot more interesting.  A beauty sidelines pass from Rodgers and then a cadence that draws them offside, giving us a free play and Rodgers throws another strike for a TD.  

Need def to show up and get a stop do Roger can link a couple td or scores together get some momentum.

48ers should run down our throat till we stop them

3 minutes ago, Grandy said:

Rodgers is still Rodgers. This bears repeating.

Was a tough assignment. Objectively this was probably a loss any way you look at it.  There's positives that Rodgers looks pretty good.

But the defense not showing up, giving a decent showing, inexcusable. Getting run on like this with no CMC, incomprehensible. And that's on Saleh. 

• Upvote 2

Why people complain about going for 2?

We're still 2 TDS from a lead now, and would have been either way, but a 2pt gives us a chance to make it 1 td/2pt and 1fg

Anyway. Feeling marginally better after that but praying the defense picks this up

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Rogers said:

I know I said I wouldn't overreact. Shanahan and the niners is truly Rodgers and hacketts kryptonite 

That being said... Whew this team looks like dog water right now. Offense can barely scrape it together even on good drives and defense is being absolutely dominated. The defense worries me more, I always expected a slow start from Rodgers and the O. Still, the pressure already feels on for next week. Not a great look on national TV, even last year week 1 was arguably better 

Yes the defense is very very concerning. they are just manhandling the DL.  Making some undrafted RB look like Marshwan Lynch. pathetic.  No pressure at all on Purdy. Its l;ike he's playing 2 hand touch/10 alligator before the rush even starts. Zach Wilson would tear this defense a new azzhole with the time Niners have to throw the ball. 

• Upvote 2