Man Up

33 minutes ago, Beaver said:

So the jets lost on Monday Night Football to one of the best teams in the NFL.   They had to travel across country where statistics prove the traveling team loses 90% of the time (made up statistic).   This board has done nothing but demand all coaches be fired.   Front office dismantled.   Players traded.   Owner sell the team.   Am I missing something?    Then these same posters on this forum will demand that the players are soft, weak, don’t care, suck etc.    Yet, you same people will declare the Jets are a dominant team when they blow out the Titans next week and Rodger’s, Hall, Williams, Wilson, whomever are Gods the following week.   

Man the **** up.   It was week one.  Stop crying like a bunch of babies that you will claim the players act like.

Also, I’m drunk and bored and in a place I couldn’t watch the game.

This explains it.  

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Beaver said:

So the jets lost on Monday Night Football to one of the best teams in the NFL.   They had to travel across country where statistics prove the traveling team loses 90% of the time (made up statistic).   This board has done nothing but demand all coaches be fired.   Front office dismantled.   Players traded.   Owner sell the team.   Am I missing something?    Then these same posters on this forum will demand that the players are soft, weak, don’t care, suck etc.    Yet, you same people will declare the Jets are a dominant team when they blow out the Titans next week and Rodger’s, Hall, Williams, Wilson, whomever are Gods the following week.   

Man the **** up.   It was week one.  Stop crying like a bunch of babies that you will claim the players act like.

You don’t have to be sober or even on this continent, to clarify anyone’s reactions on this board. It’s like first day of preschool around these parts. Have a safe trip back from whatever galaxy doesn’t have ESPN. 

1 minute ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Some of the greatest literary works were  written while drunk 

Honestly, the best content on JN for the last 12 years has been just like this thread. It's always the ones who shout down pre-season skepticism that go into utter meltdown mode after the first loss. You'd think they'd learn.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

People have been crying all summer.  You expect them to stop after that?!?

Because they treated practice and preseason as a joke, like they did the three previous seasons. They then proceed to get the living sh*t kicked out of them. It was an expected ass kicking and this will likely be another disappointing season while the HC pretends everything is fine and the GM hides under his desk.

39 minutes ago, Beaver said:

It's not like it was a cross-country flight mid-season when the players are tired.  IT WAS WEEK 1!!!   It's just more evidence that Saleh is overmatched.  His 4th season as HC of the NYJ and he couldn't get them prepared to even compete!

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

14 years 0 playoff appearances and counting.  Head coach  is 18-34.  GM is even worse.  Owner is a bumbling idiot who constantly meddles in football decisions.  But jets fans should be happy

IMG_1320.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

49 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Settle down you drunk idiot.  The P-E-O-P-L-E's Captain is the only one who can tell people how to act around here.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Beaver said:

Dude.... SF ran 72 plays
On 42 of the 72 they either had a FB or 2nd TE in the game. Juszczyk played 40 snaps. Eric Saubert (TE2) played 19 snaps.
They ran the ball against us 85% of the time with Saubert in the game. They were telling us what they were doing and we did nothing to adjust or change. We continued staying in light fronts with 3 down linemen, 3 LBs and we moved Ashtyn Davis or Tony Adams up into the box. It was a ******* joke. They also ran outside zone 61% of the time to make our DBs tackle who suck ass at tackling.

Try telling that to the soft HC and his players.... 

22 hours ago, Beaver said: