Jordan Travis

This kid might actually be the future for this franchise.. 

After watching what FSU is doing without him, he single handedly carried that team on his back and got his coach, coach of the year honors... 

This is Peyton Manning level of disfunction after he got hurt with indy... Go from undefeated to absolute trash only losing 1 player... 

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 2

53 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

That fact that fsu sucks has zero bearing on Travis as a prospect.  He was good at fsu and when healthy we will see what he has but fsu being bad does not make him any better.

Actually that just isn't true... Do you even watch college football... 

Travis as prospect was in contention for Heisman before he got injured... His coach got coach of the year and nothing else really changed except Travis leaving... Now they are absolute dog sh*t and cannot do anything... 

So if anything it shows how FSU as a program with Travis under center went undefeated... Or something like that 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jetspenguin said:

No no NO!!

Do not start this bullsheet here. It's already been decided that JD can NOT draft a good developmental QB. The last thing we need is you coming in here giving us... Dare I say it....

HOPE

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

I have hope for him & Adrian Martinez.

One of these guys should pan out.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Not only was he outstanding under center for that offense, what a lot of Jets fans have yet to see is, his natural leadership ability for that whole team.
As a Hurricanes fan I hated this kid, as a Jets fan I am so excited to see him under center for the Gang Green. It’s my hope that his college game translates to the NFL. I will tell you, if it does we have our franchise QB.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

This kid might actually be the future for this franchise.. 

After watching what FSU is doing without him, he single handedly carried that team on his back and got his coach, coach of the year honors... 

This is Peyton Manning level of disfunction after he got hurt with indy... Go from undefeated to absolute trash only losing 1 player... 

Alright my man, that’s the spirit, he very well might be the one we wait for. But, he no Aidan O’Connell! @Raideraholic

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

They lost literally every skill position player from the 2023 team. 

With two drafted in the first three rounds. Also defensive linemen and the first and second round and DB’s in this second and third round.

I do think FSU’s play this year reflects positively on Travis, albeit maybe not in a tremendously meaningful way, but they definitely didn’t only lose him.

• Post of the Week 1

8 hours ago, derp said:

With two drafted in the first three rounds. Also defensive linemen and the first and second round and DB’s in this second and third round.

I do think FSU’s play this year reflects positively on Travis, albeit maybe not in a tremendously meaningful way, but they definitely didn’t only lose him.

Yeah, I’m just breaking balls about Travis. No doubt the gulf between what he brought to the table vs how bad Ughaleilei has been is massive. Dude might single-handedly compromise the NIL system.

12 hours ago, Rochester Jets said:

I guess as of right now, he’s the only long-term option the team has at QB.  It’d be great if he pans out to be at least a good, if not great, QB.  When’s the last time we had a QB we drafted actually play at a decent level?  Pennington?  That was the 2000 draft class?  

Geno Smith and Kellen Clemens?  Just not for us, lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Plus since he showed up with a broke leg sitting was kind of the only option. 

Guys healthy now. Likely a 1st rounder and top 10 pick not injured. So he’s a steal imo. Add he gets to sit and learn… he’s set up to develop. Just wish he wasn’t on ir. So he could physically get reps with us all year. Right now he’s just getting mental reps.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, Bobby816 said:

Guys healthy now. Likely a 1st rounder and top 10 pick not injured. So he’s a steal imo. Add he gets to sit and learn… he’s set up to develop. Just wish he wasn’t on ir. So he could physically get reps with us all year. Right now he’s just getting mental reps.

If this kid could be a future starter that that would  be outstanding. Next year regime starting with a QB already on the team. Perfect scenario. 

• Upvote 1