AR and Penalties lost this game

I actually hate Breece Hall (as a player, obviously, he seems like a lovely guy), but he coasts so much off a couple of long running TDs in 2022. Saleh was right (rare occasion) to publicly criticise him a few times last year. He's a 0.9yd per carry machine and just wastes a lot of plays.

12 minutes ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

There has to be consequences for players with these penalties, just like my handle says. It's gone too far. Benchings, fines, even demotions and cuts if that's what it takes.

Too far indeed, Cut Jet Penalty Makers. Too far indeed.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Eh, the OL was putrid today. So was special teams. That spear by Charles and everything Gipson does… all stupid.

Additionally, we had no pass rush. Denver got pressure with nobodies. We seem to think you need 4 first round DL to get 1 sack.

Will Lawerence Taylor McDonald just an off day. 

23 minutes ago, Vader said:

bad take. rodgers is the offense and in that context yes but he's getting consistent weak support from guys that want to be superstars  and are getting the opportunity but are failing 

Rodgers almost single handedly warriored the Jets the win but he doesn't run the routes, catch the ball, or kick the FGs

Yep. Rodgers made a couple of bad throws but most of the misses were guys breaking off routes or not understanding where they were supposed to be.  Everyone seems to focus on Wilson being the no 1 guy but so far both Lazard and Williams are doing better.  And who knows where hall was?  I get he’s good when in the secondary but it sure looked like Allen was bulldozing and making something out of nothing.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

I wanted to believe, I had them rolling today. I am back to waiting till next year. I thought they would have a chance in the Minny game next week. They come back 2-3 now. This was just a disgusting disaster. Very disappointed and Greg the leg is done in this league. He has been kicking like crap. I knew Will the car jumper sucked even after 5 tap sacks. He was a total non factor today and cost them 2 penalties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

There has to be consequences for players with these penalties, just like my handle says. It's gone too far. Benchings, fines, even demotions and cuts if that's what it takes.
Might struggle to field a team if they bench players for dumb penalties.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

Rodgers, Braelon, and Mike Williams were the only players that earned a paycheck on offense today. The OL was awful, Garrett and Breece sucked, Lazard played well but is still a ******* idiot celebrating a first down when his team is losing as if he’s never caught a pass before.

Sauce gave up both the longest pass play of the day as well as the TD, and couldn’t tackle for sh*t - but other than that the D was stout.

Specials were hit and miss with mostly solid but unspectacular play, but the missed FG ultimately lost the game after we got ourselves in position to win despite everything else.

Penalties, poor play calling (running Breece up the gut against a top 5 front 7 at the goal line while Braelon is on the sideline is ******* idiotic), and a general lack of enthusiasm and focus from the offense falls on Nathaniel Hackett, and by proxy, the head coach.

******* ridiculous display of football today, and now we get to go to London and play against the best team in the league. 

• Upvote 1

Hall has been off all year. I know there is a respect for what he has done since he came here but recent performances have not been good.  Meanwhile we have another RB who moves the pile every time.  This is a coaching problem at this point.  Gotta go with the hot hand.

Greg the leg was gonna cost us one at some point and today was the day.  Not sure if this is even fixable.

Penalties and horrible use of timeouts to avoid even more penalties has been a curse all year too.  Are we trying to be the Raiders? Just drive killing stupidity almost every time.  Lazard needs to put away his six guns basically forever.

Wilson was not great today too and he has been that way all year.

This team isn't going anywhere until at least some of these things are corrected.

• Upvote 1

As bad a loss as you can have..in a close game..at home.  
Just game 4..and we’re 2-2, but so much to be discouraged about.  

I’m sure we’ll be a dog in London..so a win there can right the ship.  Hard to be confident about it however.

4 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Eh, the OL was putrid today. So was special teams. That spear by Charles and everything Gipson does… all stupid.

Additionally, we had no pass rush. Denver got pressure with nobodies. We seem to think you need 4 first round DL to get 1 sack.

10 days to prepare for this home game and they look like they were all totally new at coaching and playing football. Just shameful.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • More Ugh 1

3 hours ago, EM31 said:

Hall has been off all year. I know there is a respect for what he has done since he came here but recent performances have not been good.  Meanwhile we have another RB who moves the pile every time.  This is a coaching problem at this point.  Gotta go with the hot hand.

Greg the leg was gonna cost us one at some point and today was the day.  Not sure if this is even fixable.

Penalties and horrible use of timeouts to avoid even more penalties has been a curse all year too.  Are we trying to be the Raiders? Just drive killing stupidity almost every time.  Lazard needs to put away his six guns basically forever.

Wilson was not great today too and he has been that way all year.

This team isn't going anywhere until at least some of these things are corrected.

You forgot the part where Rodgers wasn’t good.

If Rodgers would have had a running game like Nix had we'd have won. Nix threw for 60 yards. Also tired of seeing G. Wilson having issues on the sideline he's been here long enough to knock it off. We basically lost because of a missed FG. But OP correct about penalties and AR.