**** OFFICIAL JETS v VIKINGS RETURN TO GLORY GAME THREAD ****

Pac

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That would be me.  If you can't gain a yard on 2 tries you don't deserve to win.  F**k Field Goals.  

No it wasn’t you

it was someone else 🤣

I’m normally for going for it, but felt like you take the pts there to take the zero off the board 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

A 2nd isn’t mortgaging the future.  Stop with this nonsense we were supposed to compete for a Super Bowl this year not go 6-11

Nope.  It’s a waste.  This team sucks. 
They should be selling, not buying. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

All of a sudden devante adams is going to fix this?  Just like how rodgers was going to fix this?

Do;t hold your breath on this but joe douglas will feel the heat and panic and get fleeced again.

Douglas is the best GM in the league.......at taking on other teams problem players they are trying to dump and Joe gives up assets for the privilege of doing so.

Yeah this get Adams stuff is hilarious. He doesn't fix this team. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Bills will lose today so sole possession will be put off - more week unfortunately.

But by midnight next Monday, we will be in sole possession of 1st place in the afc east.

And we are the Jets fans are the bestd ones? 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Well, the bills will lose to the texans.  So I will be 2 weeks off but its still happening.

Sole possession of 1st after we beat the bills next week.

Accept it jet fans!!!

Until we add by subtraction we are seeing maybe two more wins the rest of the season

5 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Also. Wtf is this throw? Throw inside shoulder to the defender???

IMG_0420.png

I can't be sure, but I'm pretty sure the idea here is that Williams is supposed to stop his route and back shoulder the ball. Looks like a sh*tty pass but hard to tell given what appears to be an obvious miscommunication/not being on the same page.

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Well, the bills will lose to the texans.  So I will be 2 weeks off but its still happening.

Sole possession of 1st after we beat the bills next week.

Accept it jet fans!!!

The Jets will be 2-5 in two weeks even after trading for a washed up WR. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, August said:

Why is there so much miscommunication with this offense? 

Watching Rodgers every week, you realize why Rodgers always hated rookie WRers. It’s because it takes so much time to learn how to play with him. 

Rodgers has the ability to put the ball in the right spot for the WRers to make the catches, but there is clearly a huge learning curve playing with him. With Rodgers, you have to be able to make adjustments in the middle of the route and just know where the ball would be. Mike Williams not even looking for that last pass is just another example of how hard it is for these guys to figure this out. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

A bunch of problems with this offense. The one problem that stands out to me is we can't run the football. This line can't move anybody out of the way and create any running lane. It's consistently been that way. Maybe when Moses gets back that improves. Perhaps Swietzer can spell AVT, who's been a disappointment so far this year.

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Adams improves the offense. That much is obvious.

There is no one player that fixes every issue on any team. No idea why this foolish statement needs to be repeated ad nauseum.

Seriously.  The only thing that might fix this franchise is Woody selling the team, but that isn't happening this week.  However, a Davante Adams trade IS possible this week, so....

• Upvote 1

Just now, GenoJet said:

A bunch of problems with this offense. The one problem that stands out to me is we can't run the football. This line can't move anybody out of the way and create any running lane. It's consistently been that way. Maybe when Moses gets back that improves. Perhaps Swietzer can spell AVT, who's been a disappointment so far this year.

Becton was by far our best run blocker and we said c-ya it’s your fault Zach busted

• Thumb Down 1