### NY Jets vs Indianaoplis Colts --- MNF Game Thread ###

Maxman

how much more dominant do you want?

Stronger offensive showing.

As dominant as the defense can obviously be, I'm scared that they'll eventually tire out and break down. I don't want to win games solely on the back of the defense anymore.

But, you're right. I should ease up a bit. Those turnovers are NASTY good!

• Upvote 1

this team is likeable for the first time in years.   we'll see what happens with the record but they are don't beat themselves and are fun to watch.   

brandon marshall is a beast, bowles is going to be a great HC, we still need a QB, but goddamn I enjoy watching this team.  

Wait until Devin Smith gets up to speed.  There offense is going to get better. 

• Upvote 2

As dominant as the defense can obviously be, I'm scared that they'll eventually tire out and break down. I don't want to win games solely on the back of the defense anymore.

Give it time.  Lets see how good the offense is when we get back Devin Smith. 

• Upvote 1

Road victories vs. teams like that are hard to come by. We dominated this game moreso than the scoreboard reflects. 

Impressive win.

Next up Philly. 

This.

Scary in a SOJF way for a moment at the end, but really, we dominated tonight.

Only minor quibble was hor beat up the Colts were, but such is life.  Still have to win.

And we did.

2-0 feels rather nice.

Edited by Warfish
  • Upvote 1

now you're getting greedy.

when the schedule came out you had this as a loss, we win and now we want more than 20-7, lol

• Upvote 1

I hit the Trifecta

Mets win 4-0

Blueshirts beat Devils 6-3

and

The NEW YORK JETS WHUPP UP the favored Colts in their home dome

Darrelle Revis NFL Defensive Player of the week

Bring on Chip and the Cheesesteaks next week at Jet Life

and finally

Nice to have an efficient and competent QB for the first time since Favre in 2008

And a real HC

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

This.

Scary in a SOJF way for a moment at the end, but really, we dominated tonight.

Only minor quibble was hor beat up the Colts were, but such is life.  Still have to win.

And we did.

2-0 feels rather nice.

Every team has to navigate injuries.

Frankly, we did them a favor by not exploiting it worse than we did when their D was on the field. 

We won this game by shutting down their offense, which is quite literally the only thing they invest in.

The Jets are for real. They went into a perennial playoff teams house and absolutely manhandled them. They were fully loaded on offense, no excuses.

We're rolling and I can't wait to see us handle the high octane Eagles next. The sky is the limit for this football team.

the limit is the QB.    a good QB puts up 40 on the colts D minus their top 4 CB's.    

if FItz can step it up this team is a legit contender in the AFC.    right now it's pats* and everyone else.   

• Thumb Down 4

I said the Colts could be had.  Lol  at all the folks talking about how the Colts would be angry and we would be in trouble, yada, yada, yada.  B.S. We are a better TEAM then them.  Now the whole country knows.   Proud to be a Jet Fan. 

They were angry. They were just like me when I'm angry and break my own sh*t.