Philbin fired

lawyers guns and money

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn.  Was hoping he'd stick around. 

As a Jets fan myself I agree lol

In all seriousness it's about time Miami moved on.....will be interesting to see who Tannenbaum brings in to coach this team once this season is over (assuming they just promote a coordinator to take over for the rest of 2015).

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

I.E. another Parcells guy the Dolphins will eventually let go to have success elsewhere.  Meanwhile they'll throw a wad of cash at some college coach.

Have to see how they finish the season. Say they do turn the ship around and finish 8-8. They would have to give serious consideration to bringing him on full time. Them seeing the success that Bowles is having, they wont be stupid enough to let someone else walk out like that again. (Or are they?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh well they should be great now after all they stated the other day they were going to throw in towel if they lost to the Jets and that it was all the coaching.  Any GM that sticks with a coach and then fires him after 4 games should also be fired or resign.  Philbin was not good last year and should have been purged just like Rex should have been purged when Idzick got the job.

I.E. another Parcells guy the Dolphins will eventually let go to have success elsewhere.  Meanwhile they'll throw a wad of cash at some college coach.

A college coach who doesnt really want to be there but just goes for big money.

So why does Tanny still have a job?  So much of their problems are linked to horrible personnel decisions.  Bringing in Suh?  Extending Tannehill?  Not addressing glaring weaknesses at multiple offensive positions? 

cause hes a snake oil salesman.  He has ross wrapped around his finger.  Ross fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Archived