Miami can really test Pats defense!

Jetster

Pats didn't have to defend the entire field vs Fitzy. With Tannyhill, the Fins can REALLY stretch that average defense out because Tannyhill can throw a 30 yard out on a dime. Plus he runs better than Fitz, he's much faster. The Fins WRs are much faster than the Jets top 2, Landry can take a 5 yard slant & go 65 easy. Gonna be a high scoring game. Pats D gets exposed tonight. You heard it here first, Jets had the matchups & Landry was still scary. 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patriots aren't losing at home to the stupid Dolphins.  And that's OK.  I'm getting tired of hearing about the Dolphins being a contender all of a sudden.  We've seen this story before where a team gets hot after naming an interim coach (remember the Vikings under Leslie Frazier back in 2010?), before cooling off later in the season. 

Shredded by Tanny? The dude cannot connect the deep ball to save his life. His entire game is predicated on short to mid range throws. Their game plan against the fish will be similar to ours. Take away the run game, bracket Landry and force someone else to show up. Pats score way to much on a weak secondary for the phins to stand a chance.

Watch how that pats D gets shredded by a QB who can actually throw the ball 

They aren't really facing one of those this week.  Tannehill had 7 picks over a 3 week period leading up to that easy Texans matchup.  Yes, he was awesome against Houston, but playing in Foxboro is another story entirely.

The Pats defense is not equipped to handle the speed of Miami's offense. I hate to say it but the Pats will lose this one.  Lazor is finally running his offense, basically what he Chip Kelly wants to do Tannehill is extremely accurate on short throws. They will get the ball in space to Landry (another WR we passed on) Matthews and Miller. Miami is now a threat in the AFC especially the AFCE. Fins take this one tonight no doubt. 

Pats are going to embarrass that team , they'll win by 25 easy 

25 no way. The Pats D won't be able to handle the speed of Miami. It's not the Dolphins we played the players were making a statement to get Philbin out. The last thing we want is a Dolphin win trust me. Look at there schedule it's easy plus the play Dallas with no Romo. We will be competing with the for a wildcard spot if we don't F it up. I hate the Dolphins more then anybody believe me, but Lazor and Saunders have the offense playing great they put over 80 points in 2 games. And the Pats D is way overrated.

Patriots aren't losing at home to the stupid Dolphins.  And that's OK.  I'm getting tired of hearing about the Dolphins being a contender all of a sudden.  We've seen this story before where a team gets hot after naming an interim coach (remember the Vikings under Leslie Frazier back in 2010?), before cooling off later in the season. 

34-3 Pats.

I hope Suh plays like his dirty self -you know the way that D-Fat used to play when he would make it his job to take out the opposing QB's in the division with late, low, and dirty hits. I want to see that idiot do to Brady what they did to so many other QB's-and nobody talk to me about "karma" working against the Jets for me wanting that to happen, all that happens is the team that has it's QB hurt has a worse chance of winning with the 2nd stringer in there. So yea, Go MIami-and Ware and Suh hit that scumbag low-take him out so the Jets have a better chance to win-I'm sick of cheaters and league-favored teams not being us and it always being New England

Shredded by Tanny? The dude cannot connect the deep ball to save his life. His entire game is predicated on short to mid range throws. Their game plan against the fish will be similar to ours. Take away the run game, bracket Landry and force someone else to show up. Pats score way to much on a weak secondary for the phins to stand a chance.

the Dolphins offense is closer to what the Eagles run than the jets. High completion uptempo style, since they made the coaching change they seem to have balanced out the running game as well

34-3 Pats.

They are letting Lazor run his offense and the hire Al Saunders, so they are letting Tannehill play to his strengths as Philbin kept him limited and always played scared. The Dolphins are playing like they have noting to lose and it appears they are enjoying there new regime which is a bad sign as I would love to see the demise of the Dolphins organization more than anythin.We know the Pats are winning the Division so we should want the Fins to loose if the win they are 4-3. We better hope we win in Oakland. 

They are letting Lazor run his offense and the hire Al Saunders, so they are letting Tannehill play to his strengths as Philbin kept him limited and always played scared. The Dolphins are playing like they have noting to lose and it appears they are enjoying there new regime which is a bad sign as I would love to see the demise of the Dolphins organization more than anythin.We know the Pats are winning the Division so we should want the Fins to loose if the win they are 4-3. We better hope we win in Oakland. 

I do want Miami to lose.  Like you, I despise Miami. 

It's just that I've seen this situation a hundred times before.  IMO, Miami gets lit up tonight, with Tannehill reverting back to the scrub he is.

I would give Miami the same chance of beating the Pats tonight as Rutgers has of ever going to the Rose Bowl......Zero.

I actually believe they will beat the Pats tonight....If Suh is in "animal mode" they have a chance.  Suh may even inflict some unsportsman like conduct on Brady.

The Pats defense is not equipped to handle the speed of Miami's offense. I hate to say it but the Pats will lose this one.  Lazor is finally running his offense, basically what he Chip Kelly wants to do Tannehill is extremely accurate on short throws. They will get the ball in space to Landry (another WR we passed on) Matthews and Miller. Miami is now a threat in the AFC especially the AFCE. Fins take this one tonight no doubt. 

You better hope so now. 

They aren't really facing one of those this week.  Tannehill had 7 picks over a 3 week period leading up to that easy Texans matchup.  Yes, he was awesome against Houston, but playing in Foxboro is another story entirely.

Thank you. I feel like I am taking crazy pills. 

Tranny shreds two of the worst defenses in the league and suddenly he's Johnny Unitas?

Tannehill = Pennington. He can light up sh*tty teams and beat the occasional average team but he is constantly exposed as a fraud when he plays good teams. 

I do want Miami to lose.  Like you, I despise Miami. 

It's just that I've seen this situation a hundred times before.  IMO, Miami gets lit up tonight, with Tannehill reverting back to the scrub he is.

I hope you are right man. I live down here and can't stand hearing these a holes.  

I think I'll keep my money on the Pats. They got that Brady guy. Should compensate a little for the greatness of Ryan Tannehill.

the Pats didn't cover last week and they won't cover this week. They should find a way to win but they aren't going to blow out the Fins. 

The Pats defense is mostly irrelevant in the formula to beat them.  They do two things and have done them for years.  They somehow manage to stop teams in the redzone making them settle for fg's and they get turnovers.  Other than that teams have run up and down the filed on them on a regular basis. 

Archived