Johnny Manziel has gone missing in New York

Mogglez

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/05/30/manziel-goes-missing-in-new-york/

Manziel goes missing in New York

johnnymanzielGetty Images

Unemployed quarterbackJohnny Manziel recently arrived in New York for reasons entirely unrelated to attempting to become something other than an unemployed quarterback. According to the Page Six of the New York Post,Manziel has now gone missing.

In a short blurb posted at the Page Six microsite, Manziel was supposed to take a helicopter to the Hamptons on Saturday, where he would be hosting a small party for friends and family. He reportedly didn’t show for the flight.

The night before, Manziel reportedly was confronted in Manhattan by the owner of the Mercedes in which Manziel was a passenger when it crashed into a pole and sustain serious damage last month. Manziel supposedly promised to reimburse the owner for the vehicle, but Manziel reneged.

Straight punk. Straight punk. Straight bitch,” Wayne Schneider told TMZ after blocking a vehicle in which Manziel was riding outside the Trump Soho.

For weeks, Manziel’s situation gradually has developed an ominous vibe. Hopefully, he’ll get things straightened out before that feeling comes to fruition.

3 hours ago, Obrien2Toon said:

So he's riding in passenger seat while the guy crashes his car.

Why is he responsible for the damages?

Unless he just said he'd pay to be a good guy and now he's not.

The guy has no case, unless just to say Manziels word is sh!t

IK didn't have a case either. 

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

The Jets should try and resurrect his career. 

Why not?  We can get him for free and coach him up. Team like the Jets, we need to try everything and anything to find that franchise QB we lack.  I applaud all the draft picks we've burned on the position, let's take it to the next level, has-been's, alcoholics, CFL, lingerie league, don't stop until you find him or her.

SAR I

26 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Why not?  We can get him for free and coach him up. Team like the Jets, we need to try everything and anything to find that franchise QB we lack.  I applaud all the draft picks we've burned on the position, let's take it to the next level, has-been's, alcoholics, CFL, lingerie league, don't stop until you find him or her (Geno).

SAR I

Lets leave her out of it.

Those that think he will go broke dont realize.

His money doesnt run out.

He was a very spoiled very rich kid well before the big contract.

Those of you wanting the Jets to give him a shot I say sure why not.

They have a midget linebacker they can pair him with for a halftime show with a frisbee catching chijuajua.

13 hours ago, Mogglez said:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/05/30/manziel-goes-missing-in-new-york/

Manziel goes missing in New York

johnnymanzielGetty Images

Unemployed quarterbackJohnny Manziel recently arrived in New York for reasons entirely unrelated to attempting to become something other than an unemployed quarterback. According to the Page Six of the New York Post,Manziel has now gone missing.

In a short blurb posted at the Page Six microsite, Manziel was supposed to take a helicopter to the Hamptons on Saturday, where he would be hosting a small party for friends and family. He reportedly didn’t show for the flight.

The night before, Manziel reportedly was confronted in Manhattan by the owner of the Mercedes in which Manziel was a passenger when it crashed into a pole and sustain serious damage last month. Manziel supposedly promised to reimburse the owner for the vehicle, but Manziel reneged.

Straight punk. Straight punk. Straight bitch,” Wayne Schneider told TMZ after blocking a vehicle in which Manziel was riding outside the Trump Soho.

For weeks, Manziel’s situation gradually has developed an ominous vibe. Hopefully, he’ll get things straightened out before that feeling comes to fruition.

Do not care.  I do not join searches for missing assholes

Archived