Could Pats wind up with the #1 overall pick?

AFJF

41 minutes ago, AFJF said:

If they look to move Jimmy G, their first rounder and something more, could that Pats end up at #1?

What makes the Browns think that Jimmy G. isn't just another Cassel - a backup QB that played well under Belidick but otherwise is a crappy QB? Trading the overall #1 for him would trump all stupid moves, even the many the Jets have made...

Just now, Freemanm said:

What makes the Browns think that Jommy G. Isn't just another Cassel - a backup QB that played well under Belidick but otherwise is a crappy QB? Trading the overall #1 for him would trump all stupid moves, even the many the Jets have made...

As Rapoport said, it'll depend on their grade on him.

I don't think there's any way in hell it's Garappolo for the #1 straight up...hell no.  

Garappolo, their #1 as a starting point.

3 minutes ago, thatboyjack said:

The Jets should be able to entice the Browns with Sheldon Richardson and throw in Geno or Bryce for their number 1 pick WELL before the Browns consider Garoppolo.

huh? You want to give total garbage and expect to get back the #1 pick?

4 minutes ago, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

I think after getting ripped off by Belidick and the New England Cheaters in deals for. "Next Brady" JAGs such as Hoyer, Cassel, Mallett and prolly others....teams won't be offering them anything for next JAG Jimmie Crappola

Garropolo is better than any of those scrubs.  And I was calling all those guys trash when they were supposed to be the next big thing

Just now, ASH1962 said:

huh? You want to give total garbage and expect to get back the #1 pick?

Richardson is a BEAST. I can't pinpoint what the cause of this year's drop off is...but if the Browns like the potential upside of a former high 1st draft pick who has yet to reach his prime coupled with a young QB who may (or may not) be better than JG....who knows.

44 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Didnt the pats take garappolo in the 2nd round?  So if they unload him for anything less then a 1st, it was a bad pick pick on their part.

if you take a guy in round 2, never really use him, then unload him for a 2nd rouder, why make the pick in the 1st place?

By this logic are you saying that it make no sense to accept a 2nd rounder for Devin Smith if some team offered?

Archived