Stephen Hill, OMG I'm so happy

BroadwayJ667

I know, crazy isn't it? The combine got a bunch of FO folks to get off their asses and watch some film and do a little talent evaluation. Madness I tell you.

Considering Hill's "film" is 12 seconds long, you'd think they'd have watched it earlier.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering Hill's "film" is 12 seconds long, you'd think they'd have watched it earlier.

Yeah, but just look at it this way. No matter who the Jets picked, you would have hated the pick and trashed the FO. So at least you get to hate a pick and trash the FO over getting a player that fills a need. C'mon....silver lining?

I like the draft so far. In fact the whole off season has been pretty good except for the Tebow stunt.

I think your hatred for Mr. T is clouding you evaluation at this point. Who did you want in rd #2?

Yeah, but just look at it this way. No matter who the Jets picked, you would have hated the pick and trashed the FO. So at least you get to hate a pick and trash the FO over getting a player that fills a need. C'mon....silver lining?

Lawlz.

Everybody poop on T0mbot.

Well there have been a few of us who have wanted the Jets to draft Stephen Hill and the Jets did.

Also I broke some highlights down a month ago about Hill, I'll link it below.

GO JETS!!!

I really have a love hate relationship with this damn football team. How the hell do they leave Alshon Jeffery on the board and pick Hill? Dude is raw because GT didnt throw the ball, while Jeffery was a premiere WR in the damn country with undeniable hands.

The bears are going to f'ing KILL in the NFC.

There really are some miserable f*cks on this forum.

So simple, yet so true. Couldn't agree more. I honestly think there are some people who wouldn't be happy whoever we picked. They really need to stay off the internet.

If this guy can be half way decent this is a HUGE upgrade for the JETS WR corps.

We finally get some speed and size and extend the field the opposite defenses have to defend.

And he could make the 15-20 snaps per game Tebow plays that much more difficult to defend. Demaryius Thomas flourished under Tebows play later in the season and i can see that happening for Hill over here.

We shall see

They lost Shottenheimer thats a killer

You think he was that bad Smash?

Schotty had to have told Sanchez to not fumble and throw INTs. I dont see how Schotty can be blamed for Sanchez's carelessness with the football. The Jets threw the ball and opened up the offense for Sanchez. Isnt that what Sanchez wanted in his 3rd season? Also, it seemed the Jets were behind alot and needed to throw to get back in the game.

You think he was that bad Smash?

Schotty had to have told Sanchez to not fumble and throw INTs. I dont see how Schotty can be blamed for Sanchez's carelessness with the football. The Jets threw the ball and opened up the offense for Sanchez. Isnt that what Sanchez wanted in his 3rd season? Also, it seemed the Jets were behind alot and needed to throw to get back in the game.

you missed my point losing shotty was incredibly good for the Jets and incredibly bad for the Pats which is what point you were making with Sanchez. Thought you would pick up on that

Archived