****NY Jets Superbo...Errr, 1st Round Draft Selection Gameday Thread****

gangreenman

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One the flip side, we're half we through the first round and only 1 skills position has been selected.

They Jets should have there pick at a lot of solid WR's and TE's in the 2nd and 3rd round, along with a couple of very good Guards.

exactly

These moves makes me think that the Jets organization really looks at 2013 as a wash.

The Jets will have a nice young D going into 2014 and some cap space with dead money coming off the books.  It would be fair to guess that next season will be when they seek to build the offense, probably with a hight 1st round QB.

Someone has.to.say it - Richardson is a strong prospect. Interior pass rush ftw.

+1

The Richardson pick is fine. It's the Milliner pick that makes me want to jump out this 34th story window here.

Mayock just said "Manuel's a cute kid, too, isn't he?"

These moves makes me think that the Jets organization really looks at 2013 as a wash.

The Jets will have a nice young D going into 2014 and some cap space with dead money coming off the books.  It would be fair to guess that next season will be when they seek to build the offense, probably with a hight 1st round QB.

This, they'll probably throw some money at whatever FA QB is out there too

Archived