Buffalo vs. Jets predictions

faba

Bills fans = Bills win.

Jets fans = Jets win.

Gonna be interesting...lol...

So I'll go Bills win 17-13. 

Wouldn't be shocked to see it the other way around either. 

The funny thing is I was actually going to predict the opposite of the same score, Jets 17-13.  Neither team is going to put up big points, it's simply a matter of who takes better care of the ball.  Could go either way, but here's hoping that the similarities of the D's are a bigger advantage to Rex (and ultimately the Jets) than Pettine, given their respective pasts and experience.  We'll see.

Jets score more points then the number of passes EJ Manuel completes

Jets 10

Bills 6

Oh, and I find myself watching the redzone channel for most of the 2nd, and 3rd quarters because I just can't watch the frustrating 3 and out punt sequence 25 straight times from both teams.

Sadly where I live really don't have no pizza worth bulk consumption. I believe Mrs Crusher making pork barbecue for the game.

I predict that during the game crusher will eat more pounds of BBQ pig then the jets and bills have points combined

This prediction is about as sincere as me turning down 13ths at dinner.

you should ask mrs crusher to just install a troth on your side of the dinner table. easier on everyone I suspect .. and less chance one if the kids hands get mistaken for something your allowed to eat

Archived