How could you blame Rex Ryan

lancemehl

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suicide watch for klecko, Jif and slats

have to think even those guys will have to admit it's time to make a switch. horrible message that team playing favorites when saunders is benched after 1 muffed punt but geno is allowed to remain the starter stinking it up forever. and people wonder why the jets can't attract top tier offensive playmakers. pretty sure the top agents don't even have jets HQ on their rolodex.

have to think even those guys will have to admit it's time to make a switch. horrible message that team playing favorites when saunders is benched after 1 muffed punt but geno is allowed to remain the starter stinking it up forever. and people wonder why the jets can't attract top tier offensive playmakers. pretty sure the top agents don't even have jets HQ on their rolodex.

Saunders had two muffed punts. he didnt lose the first one in GB. he cant catch the ******* ball, so I have no problem with that. he cant bench Geno now or he might as well cut him. he has to give him a chance.

Because he is a terrible head coach:

terrible game plans

terrible adjustments

terrible in game management

terrible handling of the offense

terrible defense when it really matters

terrible at getting turnovers because of HIS scheme

He is a glorified DC that is a lousy head coach. Time to stop treating him like some golden boy and coming up with excuse after excuse for the sloppy undisciplined team he puts on the field

both sides are right, Idzik has done a terrible job of building the roster and Rex is a buffoon

I don't see why this is so hard to understand. Everyone is to blame here. Everyone was to blame when Tannenbaum was ******* up too. This is not a chicken or egg argument. In this instance, the chicken is dead and the already deceased eggs are just rolling out of its ass and breaking all over the god damn place.

Saunders had two muffed punts. he didnt lose the first one in GB. he cant catch the ******* ball, so I have no problem with that. he cant bench Geno now or he might as well cut him. he has to give him a chance.

Saunders couldn't pass the eyeball test even if I had a cane and a dog.   Even the most optimistic of us could not have been happy with the pick on draft night.  It was beyond a head-scratcher in the 4th round. 

I don't see why this is so hard to understand. Everyone is to blame here. Everyone was to blame when Tannenbaum was ******* up too. This is not a chicken or egg argument. In this instance, the chicken is dead and the already deceased eggs are just rolling out of its ass and breaking all over the god damn place.

I'm saddened by the lack of gif for this comment.

Considering the personnel he gets handed year after year. And now, what we'll do is keep the inept GM and fire the capable coach....and the wheel of idiocy keeps on rolling. No team in the league can win with the trash we're putting on the field.

How could you not blame Rex Ryan? His fingerprints are all over the personnel, the coaching staff, the playcalling, the lack of adjustments, the lack of discipline, all of it.

And the most galling thing of all? No, it's not the wool that's been pulled over the eyes of the ignorant Jets fan. No, it's not the "man of the people" schtick. No, it's not how he's learned nothing and hasn't improved since Game 1 in 2009.

It's the fact that his defense sucks. Compiling stats doesn't matter. They don't get turnovers, they don't get field position, and in the biggest spots, when momentum is there to be turned, they collapse like a house of cards in the wind.

SAR I

I blame rex. Head coach is accountable for the team as a whole. Not hiring an oc and say it's ur game there ... Then a dc who does god knows what as hc is running the d. This rollercoaster is getting old. Same old crap talk year in and year out with no results. ..... Amf

standard should be higher for most important position in game, not lower. saunders is a rookie and made some mistakes and lost his job. geno keeps doing the same stupid stuff over and over. his time is at an end.

standard should be higher for most important position in game, not lower. saunders is a rookie and made some mistakes and lost his job. geno keeps doing the same stupid stuff over and over. his time is at an end.

Rex will finally pull Geno to try and save his job. Vick will get hurt (like always) and Geno will go back in. thats when it really falls apart.

Hey, I'll see you and papa Turd and lil bro turd in two weeks!

Rex will finally pull Geno to try and save his job. Vick will get hurt (like always) and Geno will go back in. thats when it really falls apart.

Hey, I'll see you and papa Turd and lil bro turd in two weeks!

i think you're right. don't think rex pulls geno until 1-5 or 1-6. yes we will get to watch peyton eviscerate the jets together!

How could you not blame Rex Ryan? His fingerprints are all over the personnel, the coaching staff, the playcalling, the lack of adjustments, the lack of discipline, all of it.

And the most galling thing of all? No, it's not the wool that's been pulled over the eyes of the ignorant Jets fan. No, it's not the "man of the people" schtick. No, it's not how he's learned nothing and hasn't improved since Game 1 in 2009.

It's the fact that his defense sucks. Compiling stats doesn't matter. They don't get turnovers, they don't get field position, and in the biggest spots, when momentum is there to be turned, they collapse like a house of cards in the wind.

SAR I

its literally impossible to be more accurate than this.

Considering the personnel he gets handed year after year. And now, what we'll do is keep the inept GM and fire the capable coach....and the wheel of idiocy keeps on rolling. No team in the league can win with the trash we're putting on the field.

8-8 is a masterul job

I hate this argument. Rex is not devoid of responsibility in the players we play and the roster we have. Rex has no balance and his defense is really not that good. Rex should not be viewed as good on the assumption we would be worse without him. That is just dumb.

SAR I

The Lions drive right before half was a typical Rex Ryan defense letdown.

Because he is a terrible head coach:

terrible game plans

terrible adjustments

terrible in game management

terrible handling of the offense

terrible defense when it really matters

terrible at getting turnovers because of HIS scheme

He is a glorified DC that is a lousy head coach. Time to stop treating him like some golden boy and coming up with excuse after excuse for the sloppy undisciplined team he puts on the field

Yep.....but the same posters will defend him...Coples...K.Wilson and Geno....Rex needed to be fired last off season. NE 2010 playoff W  was a long time ago.

Rex did put in Sanchez in last years' Snoopy Bowl.

Sanchez had his own reasons for sucking, but he did provide a reasonable alternative to starting Geno and give the Jets an opportunity to get some return on their investment. But beating the Giants was more important to Rex than that.

Archived