• Last Reply

remember that jack nicholson line

YOU CANT STAND THE TRUTH

or

something to that effect

i am disliked here, that much is clear

even tho i have been a jets fan before many of you were born

so unwanted i slink away

even tho.... like none of you ... i actually was the qb of the new york jets when oh wait sorry i am hallucinating

bye!

Personally I think this is the patented Ali rope-a-dope.  He's absorbing your blows and looks ready to fall but tomorrow he's going to start a thread systematically destroying every member of the NYJ organization.

I have posted thisprivately, but no luck.please remove my id and posts off this site.

good luck jets fans. i will always root for this team.

You emailed us through the contact form today. Sorry but I was on a plane going to San Diego for the Jets game on Sunday.

That said, we don't delete accounts. Sorry that you wish to leave. We will leave a light on for you though. 

Thanks and Go Jets.

Keep up, fee rates have changed. Its $150 AND its gotta be a certified check or postal money order.

Max keeps threatening to go to $55 for top secret super exclusive membership. Does that extra fee get you a decoder ring or a t-shirt?

I have posted thisprivately, but no luck.please remove my id and posts off this site.

good luck jets fans. i will always root for this team.

JN can delete your super-ego but, according to the terms and conditions, your id will be left intact.

Archived