Millner Achilles injury is a good thing

CobraVerde

Hope he never plays again. Another first round defensive bust by the defensive genius who demands a squad of first round picks to field a decent defense. Gimme a break. Rex blows.

If you are such a genius, spend the first rounders on offensive and create a good D without elite talent.

Hope he never plays again. Another first round defensive bust by the defensive genius who demands a squad of first round picks to field a decent defense. Gimme a break. Rex blows.

If you are such a genius, spend the first rounders on offensive and create a good D without elite talent.

He still hasn't created a good D with all his elite first round talent

The Jets are so bad I don't know where to start. Gene isn't a good QB, oline can't open holes for the running backs, secondary can't cover anyone, and Jet receivers don't scare anyone. Jets and Mets have something in common and that is a GM that isn't worth a flip.

What's comical is that last year when fans were questioning Milliner's durability, the 'Bama apologists were countering by saying he never missed a game despite his many surgeries.

Guess what?  The kid is injury prone and that has a huge impact on whether he'll ever pan out.

It's really crushing for this franchise to keep bombing on top 10 picks besides Brick.

This Defense play WAY better with him not in the line up. the way Rex sounded in the post game im guessing he's out the rest of the year...another bust and wasted pick. Ill say it again, shouldve gotten Kelvin Benjamin...

Should've drafted Brady n then Russell Wilson, Sherman, Ty Hilton, Arian Foster etc.

It is early but Philip Adams seems to be one of the few bright spots for the Jets this year. Hate the thought of going through a year like this. But if they can develop a few players that help next year, I think that is all we have to look forward to at this point.

Guess what?  The kid is injury prone and that has a huge impact on whether he'll ever pan out.

I guess that coupled with his seeming need to channel his inner Kyle Wilson when he's actually on the football field   ..... yeah, yeah, yeah -  know all about the last 4 games and defensive rook of the month BS ... don't care ... this kid is looking like bust of the decade. That's saying a lot when The Wagger is on the same roster.

The Jets are so bad I don't know where to start. Gene isn't a good QB, oline can't open holes for the running backs, secondary can't cover anyone, and Jet receivers don't scare anyone. Jets and Mets have something in common and that is a GM that isn't worth a flip.

One thing Alderson has done is compile an assortment of young, fire balling arms.  Pitching is the heart of the Mets tradition and pitching wins. As far as Idziot goes, he will contine to make the Jets the laughing stock of the NFL for the next 2-3 years and leave this team an absolute train wreck.  I saw this coming 2 years ago when he picked Geno Smith with the #2 pick. Hang tight, its going to get worse before it gets better.  

Jets horrendous. Clean house. Nothing we have is worth saving

Well, not exactly.  But bad draft picks and lack of player development has come home to roost.  We need a new GM that knows how to build; not just save money.  the Geno and Vick deals are not working out..... Dimitri was a disaster.... and next year we will need new Guards and a Tackle..... plus WR's... and, and...and.

Mililner sucks but I don't wish him not to play again just not for us

Archived