Round 2....who we taking?

stugotz81

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That does not necessarily mean that he is worth a 3rd.

I get that....but Bryce Petty will out play Geno and Fitz in his rookie training camp......best natural passer in this draft.  It will be tragic for me if we dont grab him with our 2nd pick because he wont be there for our 3rd.

If Randy Gregory is there, do you take him?

I take him in a heart beat.  He has a huuuuuge chip on his shoulder now and he'll be playing mean.  He was quoted saying he let his family down slipping out of the first round.  I would also hope that under Bowles he would stay in check off the field.  I'm also a bit torn because if he turned out and was a menace on the outside that would be amazing and I think lock us in for the number 1 defense, but the defense is a top 5 defense as it is and I really also want them to go offense in round 2.  

There are a few really talented WRs I wouldn't mind grabbing.  I wouldn't even mind DGB with our second round pick.  I'm assuming the pick will be between the likes of Jaelen Strong, Randy Gregory, Eli Harold, Bryce Petty, Sean Mannion (I think this would be a huge reach in the 2nd round), Devin Smith (I think he fits perfect for what we need on offense), Ameer Abdullah or Tyler Lockett. 

Can't wait!!

He's Ricky Williams version 2.0

I don't like Gregory's technique he doesn't get low enough. His college highlights are facing Ereck Flowers who is going to be a turnstile in the nfl. Oh and he's a chronic pothead which equals suspensions.

Double O will have a better pro career than Gregory.

Outside of BPA OL (and this odd temptation of DGB) I think Smith would be my favorite pick.

I just think Lockett will automatically make whichever team takes him happy once he's in camp.

I love Lockett too, it's a hard sell though top of 2, round 3 would be a steal. He will prob go in mid to late 2..

No DGB for me. Strong or Smith seem like great prospects w/o the downside. I'd be good with either. Also happy with OLB or OT.

Get the RB in the 3rd round. QB in 4th.

Agreed Strong/Smith in Rd2 . Then Rd3 best RB available (Coleman/Abdullah/Johnson/Ajayi/Johnson/Langford)

La'el Collins is still a top 15 pick that's going to be available on day two, which is nuts.  If this story amounts to nothing, someone is going to get a biggg steal.

Collins would be a great pick.  He was only sent for questioning, not a suspect. That would make it two steals on a row!  Round one and two!

Archived