We're doomed before the season starts!

Jetster

Our players talk too much and Todd Bowles can't seem to stop them. Nothing's changed it's like Rex never left.

It's impossible for Geno Smith to get better, any stats you pull from last year don't prove a thing. Fitz is horrible that's why he's played for 6 teams.

Mo will hold out & is certain to get injured like every guy that's held out of camp. The Oline won't improve it's impossible to find 1 good guard out of 8 auditioning for the job.

The defense should be pretty good BUT our LBs ugh!

Why would we take the BEST PLAYER IN THE DRAFT when he dropped in our laps, idiots!

Devin can't run a route tree!

None of our Sophmores will get better, none I tell you!

Milliner & McDougle are DONE, TOAST! No one has EVER come back from injury.

Zac Stacy? Jag! We should have drafted a novice RB in the 7th instead of trading for a guy that actually has pro experience. RBs never get injured, what's the point?

Marshall? Did you see his numbers last year? Dude is definitely not worth a 5th rounder & a small raise to keep him away from other teams. He'll get hurt again.

Back to Bowles, I thought he was gonna bring discipline, cut guys that talk too much, and what about praising players? Rex praised Gholston and all you fans go into a tizzy. Now Bowles praises Williams and that's OK?

I will never ever understand same old Jet fans.

Our players talk too much and Todd Bowles can't seem to stop them. Nothing's changed it's like Rex never left.

It's impossible for Geno Smith to get better, any stats you pull from last year don't prove a thing. Fitz is horrible that's why he's played for 6 teams.

Mo will hold out & is certain to get injured like every guy that's held out of camp. The Oline won't improve it's impossible to find 1 good guard out of 8 auditioning for the job.

Why would we take the BEST PLAYER IN THE DRAFT when he dropped in our laps, idiots!

Zac Stacy? Jag! We should have drafted a novice RB in the 7th instead of trading for a guy that actually has pro experience. RBs never get injured, what's the point?

Marshall? Did you see his numbers last year? Dude is definitely not worth a 5th rounder & a small raise to keep him away from other teams. He'll get hurt again.

Back to Bowles, I thought he was gonna bring discipline, cut guys that talk too much, and what about praising players? Rex praised Gholston and all you fans go into a tizzy. Now Bowles praises Williams and that's OK?

Are you even a Jets fan? Come on man, at least sip the koolaid during the off-season. You have all season to rant.

Jetster:  Have some faith.  It's a new day with a new coach and new GM.  Geno got better towards the end of last season.  Appears to be making great strides according to the media.  

11-5!

Book it you f*cking loser trolls. Go look at our schedule & tell me which teams will score more than 17 points on this defense.

This is the deepest, most talented Jets team since 1982.

If Parcells can win with Vinnie Testeverde throwing to Dedrick Ward, Bowles can win with this group of players.

Rex won with Thomas Jones, Shaun Ellis & a bunch of retread Dlineman.

This is gonna be the best Dline in the NFL backed by a solid secondary with the best CB in the freaking game. We have the best group of WRs since we trotted out Al Toon & Wesley Walker.

Enjoy the ride that will be the 2015 NY Jets.

I found out I'm lactose intolerant today. I haven't really had a solid sh*t in a over a year since I had Lyme diseases, I figured it was related, I asked the Dr and he's like don't eat dairy and come back cause your liver levels are off. I'm thinking fuuuuuuuuck you I like Pizza but I took a week off and tried cheese today and wow! He was right about 1 thing, the lactose 

I found out I'm lactose intolerant today. I haven't really had a solid sh*t in a over a year since I had Lyme diseases, I figured it was related, I asked the Dr and he's like don't eat dairy and come back cause your liver levels are off. I'm thinking fuuuuuuuuck you I like Pizza but I took a week off and tried cheese today and wow! He was right about 1 thing, the lactose 

OFLMBO

Archived