**** OFFICIAL 2016 DRAFT: Round 1 discussion ****

Integrity28

1 minute ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Jack, hargraves,c even tunsil at 20 is not impossible.  Sure tunsil has issues but 90pct of these guys have smoked weed in college. 

The crazy thing about this free fall, we have no idea when that video was.  That could have been 2 years ago for all we know.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, johnnyjet said:

Saints, Browns, and Bills are the only teams I see possibly taking Paxton lynch, and one may take cook so we can grab Lynch if we want him.  May have to jump,over the Bills. 

If the Jets are gonna move up at all it should be for Tunsil.

9 minutes ago, adb280z said:

They'd be crazy to pass on him if that happened.

Remember what Nkimdiche was saying after the falling out the window incident... that Tunsil was in the room with him .... That whole reefer bong scene is looking a little clearer now !!

I agree they would be crazy to pass on him but I expect they will, the NFL has got it's head stuck in the sand when it comes to pot smoking.

2 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I'm watching NFLN. He did really? Someone needs to punch him. Then again I've been thinking that for 20 years.

He's awful. I remember thinking he was funny when I was a little kid and as I have attempted to transition into adulting he makes my ears bleed.

Just now, Gangrene said:

Remember what Nkimdiche was saying after the falling out the window incident... that Tunsil was in the room with him .... That whole reefer bong scene is looking a little clearer now !!

I agree they would be crazy to pass on him but I expect they will, the NFL has got it's head stuck in the sand when it comes to pot smoking.

How far is Nkemdiche gonna fall?

21 minutes ago, rillo said:

Rumors are his stepdad released this video. Apparently he's suing Tunsil, this guy is a train wreck. 

If thats true sounds like Tunsil is forced to be around a sh*tty parent.  Good thing the Jets will pay him and he can get as far as possible from that dipsh*t.

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

Sadly I don't think we'd take Tunsil, just don't see our staff as the type to take any sort of risk. 

ARZ & Bowles took a chance on Mathieu so it's not out of the question

Archived