**** OFFICIAL 2016 DRAFT: Round 1 discussion ****

Integrity28

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

He's awful. I remember thinking he was funny when I was a little kid and as I have attempted to transition into adulting he makes my ears bleed.

Yeah & when the whole name-game thing started it was kind of funny (or so I thought). I don't know what it is, though. Maybe as he's gotten balder, fatter, and as his voice got raspier, I must change the channel now. Guys I never used to mind - or even that I once liked a lot - now just irritate the hell out of me even to see. Berman, Costas, Letterman, you...

lol I couldn't resist

1 hour ago, JETSfaninNE said:

SiriusXM NFL Radio ‏@SiriusXMNFL 1m1 minute ago
Asked GM for response to @KingTunsil78 & video that just surfaced. His comment: "It's bad." How bad? We'll find out soon @alexmarvez

Tunsil free fall incoming!!

WE better grab if he falls!!  That would be Amazing!! =0  

1 minute ago, HighPitch said:

so what are the implications of this weed thing. he enters the nil, does he get extra tested or will he enter like anyone else

He automatically would go into phase 1 which is like probation with random testing.  No suspension though.

Jets probably didn't even do much work on Tunsil, so they're probably scrambling to prepare in case he makes it to them.

It's not just about the weed though, he's also got an assault suit against him from his step father. 

2 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

What asset are they trading up with? They need the picks they have. 

You have to address this guy's value as a player is taking a big hit. IMO It would be worth a later round pick to swap 1's for a guy like this

Archived