NYJ Final Cuts Thread

Integrity28

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, choon328 said:

The Jets do DO NOT use the TE in the passing game. In Gaileys offense the only place Amaro would fit is the position Enunwa will be playing. He was expendable for sure. Might as well keep the best pure blocking tight ends on the team.

incorrect. He made mountains out of Tony Gonzalez and Scott Chandler. 

It just depends on WHO... he does indeed like all around TEs.

Here's hoping we trade for ASJ

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Haha I said there was less than zero chance Milliner didn't make the roster.  I just couldn't see them eating that type of money.  

It's a great sign for this team going forward. We will keep players who contribute and are good, not guys who have scholarships.

Just now, 56mehl56 said:

Augustiniak - said Geno, Millner and Amaro cut - I trolled back with Petty cut - turnaround fair play when trolling. 

I understand.  But really?  Why make the thread even more confusing? Just ignore the BS and let this thread be factual.

22 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

WOW not at all surprised by this turn of events the guy seems non committal to football after his college career ended maybe Macc can pull off a trade for Jimmy Graham

...replace a TE who is supposed to be a pass catching tight end with a pass catching tight end when our offensive coordinater loves tight ends who can block which neither Amaro nor Graham have ever been good at? no ty we have enough receivers. 

6 minutes ago, KRL said:

A couple of things:

- Don't mind keeping Bostick as a TE he was solid in pre-season.  Hopefully we can find
a blocking TE on waivers so we can ditch Davis.  Amaro just blew his chance the starting
spot was there to be taken and he wet the bed

- The team must have had it with Milliner to just cut him outright.  It says alot about
Burris because at this point he'll be our #4 CB

Enunwa to TE/H-Back permanently, Anderson/Marshall/Peake switch off in his old spot.  Book it.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Legit - was Idzick the worst GM in this history of the NFL? 

Believe Kotite was defacto GM during his time (think Wikipedia or somewhere like that said so) ... He give Idzik a head to head ... Or rear-end to rear-end race to be last to the finish line

Just now, pointman said:

Was I upset? I asked nicely and even said "Thanks". You should perhaps take your own advice.

Sadly we are all at each others throats over stuff we cant control this board would be so much better if we could all find the decency to end personal attacks and get along with each other for the sake of NY Jets football. 

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

End of the road for QB Ryan Fitzpatrick confirms his release, as said. Didn't progress as team had hoped.

4 minutes ago, choon328 said:

TE Logan Paulsen is a guy I could see the Jets picking up. Can block and catch and would fit this offense. 

Head and shoulders above Davis. There's a true blocking TE right there that can actually catch a little bit. 

Archived