### Jets \ Chiefs --- The Official Game Thread ###

Larz

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

Fitz wil absolutely start next week...He's Bowles guy.  Fitz doesn't get benched until they are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.....after they lose their 7th game..

He had Geno named the starter before he got knocked out... So why not go back to who he thought was better last offseason...

37 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Terrible game by Fitz, but he hit Enunwa in the hands twice in a row....he's gotta catch one of those.

Terrible game by Fitz terrible game by Gailey terrible game by Bowles they all stunk why we continued to throw to the outside when they had us doubled on every single play without attacking the middle of the field is beyond me. This game was embarrassing,

9 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

After he held out for 12mil (and wanted more)...  nope... don't feel bad for him anymore.  He deserves everything being thrown at him.

And if he's allowed to play next week and does this in Jersey, he'll deserve everything the fans give him.

it's almost as if leaving him in the whole game was punishment for the holdout.  

4 minutes ago, ECURB said:

Why am I blaming Bowles? Same reason everyone blames Girardi... Or coughlin... Or any coach... It is their job to pull a guy... If he puts in geno after pick #3 they might have a shot at the W the D was playing good

No one, even me...Fitzpatrick's largest critic, believes Geno pulls them put of this hole that he put them in.  I want Petty.

4 minutes ago, ECURB said:

Why am I blaming Bowles? Same reason everyone blames Girardi... Or coughlin... Or any coach... It is their job to pull a guy... If he puts in geno after pick #3 they might have a shot at the W the D was playing good

No one, even me...Fitzpatrick's largest critic, believes Geno pulls them put of this hole that he put them in.  I want Petty the second he is healthy.

Archived