Cheers to you Kellen Clemens

JOJOTOWNSELL

Eric D. Williams ESPN Staff Writer 

williams_eric_m.jpg

San Diego Chargers backup QB Kellen Clemens out for warm-ups, will take over place holder duties tonight.

82feee87-c10a-4639-8cf4-507a9b5ddf99.jpg

Kellen Clemens is like a mix of a 40 year old lefty junkballer and Jason Voorhees.....he never dies.

i get a kick out of him still being in the league.....the next Tom Brady as i recall

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I actually forgot he dropped 2.  I'm telling you, he owes Kellen and the Jets for putting a screeching hault on a blossoming career.  And he should pay with blood.  

Woody Johnson never pushes Favre on Mangini and we win three Super Bowls because Mangini had a plan and Rex is coaching LBs at Akron.

11 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Woody Johnson never pushes Favre on Mangini and we win three Super Bowls because Mangini had a plan and Rex is coaching LBs at Akron.

Rex never demonstrated the acumen to coach any position group other than DL, otherwise, yes... something like this.

11 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

Never liked him when he was here, but I think it's great that he's lasted in the league this long. There aren't many NFL QB's and he's managed to be one for a decade now. He's making good money and will have a sweet pension. 

The 2nd round is a great place to find #2 QBs. 

Looks at Geno, then at Hack. *sigh*

13 hours ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

Eric D. Williams ESPN Staff Writer 

williams_eric_m.jpg

San Diego Chargers backup QB Kellen Clemens out for warm-ups, will take over place holder duties tonight.

82feee87-c10a-4639-8cf4-507a9b5ddf99.jpg

Kellen Clemens is like a mix of a 40 year old lefty junkballer and Jason Voorhees.....he never dies.

i get a kick out of him still being in the league.....the next Tom Brady as i recall

He never had the weapons......

The word 'ruined' gets tossed around a lot with Jets QB's  I don;t think that Sanchez or Geno were ruined at all by the team.  If anyone can have that term attached to them its Clemens  not only did we supply him with fine weaponzzzz like McCairens and Becht but also provide him with the brick wall of protection called Adrian Clarke and Anthony Clement.

i also still hate that smarmy fat accountant Tanny fro his hard knocks episode of bringing in a guy making 1.1  or so and telling him he was going to get cut unless he took a fat pay cut to vet minimum, all the while handing out gross contacts to the likes of Holmes and Sanchez.and the ancient Brunnel.

13 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The word 'ruined' gets tossed around a lot with Jets QB's  I don;t think that Sanchez or Geno were ruined at all by the team.  If anyone can have that term attached to them its Clemens  not only did we supply him with fine weaponzzzz like McCairens and Becht but also provide him with the brick wall of protection called Adrian Clarke and Anthony Clement.

i also still hate that smarmy fat accountant Tanny fro his hard knocks episode of bringing in a guy making 1.1  or so and telling him he was going to get cut unless he took a fat pay cut to vet minimum, all the while handing out gross contacts to the likes of Holmes and Sanchez.and the ancient Brunnel.

Bender, too.  Don't forget Bender.

Bender and Clarke were on Mangini, imo, for those who have fond memories of him.  Jets had a very above average guard in Kendall who they ran off the team due to his working on the player's union, and Clarke and Bender was Plan B.  More like Plan Suck Ass.

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 9:22 PM, JiF said:

If Justin McCraphands catches that ball in Baltimore, I think it completely changes the story of Kellen Clemens.  

I actually agree. After this game I thought we had found our QB, he played great in that second half carving up a then Rex defense.

Archived