#### New York Jets vs Baltimore Ravens --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I know. We all know. We just try to give every benefit of the doubt here, and don't throw around accusations like that lightly, but come on.

In order for there to be benefit of doubt, there needs to be doubt :P

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im blaming Geno for not throwing the ball away which contributed to a sack that he didnt have to take which resulted to his injury. 

Im not taking it light on Geno, the play was stupid. Stop trying to do too much, it usually doesnt end well. 

Absolutely, it would also be nice if all the drops didn't happen. Perfectly placed ball to Marshall 25 yds downfield that killed a drive

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Just now, CanadienJetsFan said:

They'll get to that in the 2nd half,  I think it's called garbage time.

what we need is 3 successive #1 picks, at least 2 #2s, and half the starting offense should retire.  then i think we will be okay, after demoting Mac from contract negotiation duties.

6 minutes ago, DetroitRed said:

Absolutely, it would also be nice if all the drops didn't happen. Perfectly placed ball to Marshall 25 yds downfield that killed a drive

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I agree. Marshall is rather inconsistent this season.

Geno needs to stop hurting himself though with these type of decisions. If you're outside of the hashmarks and you're being chased down by a defender just throw the ball away dude. This guy makes it so difficult to defend putting him on the field. 

The defense is so gutless and unorganized. Compounding this is the fact that it's loaded with highly paid vets and super hyped up high draft picks. It's understandable when an offense struggles when you have a crappy quarterback and a head coach that contributes nothing to that side of the ball, but when you go in this hard on defense for as long as the Jets have, this is unacceptable sh*t.

Archived