#### New York Jets vs Los Angeles Rams --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JetPotato said:

He obviously rushed the throw due to overexcitement. But that's precisely why Petty needs reps NOW in a lost season. I'd rather him learn from it now and hopefully make that throw easily next season and beyond.

Exactly.

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Some good moments for Petty and some young QB moments. Everyone should be encouraged by the play of the young guy. 

No one should be encouraged by the game plan and the playcalling. Just atrocious. 

Agreed. I'm cautiously optimistic.

giphy.gif

This is a weird game.  Besides a couple of passes, Bryce has played well but we keep running it up the middle for no gain.  I would like to see them open up the passing game more.  The Jets opened it up a bit on the last drive in the 2 minute drill and we moved it down the field, although that penalty killed us.  

1 minute ago, win4ever said:

This is a weird game.  Besides a couple of passes, Bryce has played well but we keep running it up the middle for no gain.  I would like to see them open up the passing game more.  The Jets opened it up a bit on the last drive in the 2 minute drill and we moved it down the field, although that penalty killed us.  

don't think he has really been able to get into a throwing rhythm this half

Archived