Thank You Glenn Naughton

JetNation

jn_logonew.gif

I just want to give Glenn Naughton a quick shout out. Thank you Glenn for everything you do for JetNation! For those of you that don’t know, Glenn retired from the military this week and he is moving across the pond with his family. We appreciate your service to this country. We also appreciate all of your hard work here on the site.

Glenn is a die-hard Jets fan so he will still be writing articles and doing JetNation Radio. He will just be doing it from another continent. The Jets are having a rough season, so this is his Jets-xit.  (I know that was a bad attempt at a Brexit joke).

Glenn’s work can be seen:

Glenn is the first one to donate to charitable causes. He never mentions it publicly, but behind the scenes he has been extremely generous helping out multiple families in need. He has helped me tremendously on a personal level. Due to a family matter my time was limited this past year. Glenn put the site on his back, never complained and really helped out during a tough time for my family. I really don’t have the words to thank him enough for that.

Enjoy your retirement Glenn. Thank you for all the Jets updates. Getting to know you and your amazing family has been an absolute pleasure. You will be missed, but we are very happy for you!

Thanks Glenn.

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
END6GSdurnA

Click here to read the full story...

Thank you to Glenn as well.  I don't think I've mentioned it here but when I had my emergency last year, he was one of the folks to help me out, and I really appreciated it, so thank you again.  

Hope you enjoy retirement and enjoy living over-seas.  

Thank you Glenn for your service to our country and for all your work on Jet Nation. The radio broadcasts and your updates. Not sure what your involvement will be with you in Australia. ( I think that's where you're heading) but I have thoroughly enjoyed your updates insights and opinions. God bless you and your family.

Wow.  I had read Glenn's articles on here many times but had no idea about the other details.  Thanks for your articles/service/charity and best of luck in your post-military endeavors! 

Lastly (repeating a point I made in a Honeymooners thread from not that long ago) when I see "Naughton" I sometimes think "Norton".

EdNorton.JPG

3 hours ago, gEYno said:

This has a Tannenbaum "look under every rock" feel to it.

Send him to England... If the Jets improve, we'll know he was the problem.

I was thinking more that he could recruit more posters like Irish Jet. In his prime that guy was a posting machine. :)

@Irish Jet

Thanks for the well-wishes fellas.

Joining and serving 20 years was one of the best decisions I ever made.  Got to see more of the world than I ever could have dreamed and had a chance to contribute to several missions around the world.

Now back in England with the wife and kids, hoping to see much, much more while doing all I can to support the best site on the 'net, dedicated to our beloved(?) Jets.

Can't thank @Maxman enough for the opportunity!

Merry (Happy) Christmas!!!

16 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

Over the pond eh, perhaps a Jets meet up with AF is in order?

Absolutely.  I mentioned it in a thread a few months ago.

Seems we have a nice number of fans in the UK, Ireland and mainland Europe that a JN meet-up would be great.

Archived