what would you give up for jimmy g

thegm

personally hes a franchise qb im saying 2nd  and 7th 

jimmy g plain out could make us good right away and finally gives us a guy to build around also i dont think he will cost a 1st we could still get fournette keep r pic and also bring in fournette or williams 

This kid is foreal we would have to get him some weopons but no doubt in my mind hes better then this years qbs 

this also sets up for me josh mcdaniels coming in as coach next year the dude should be one 

I think we have to take chances jets fans hate tht bellichek isnt worried about trading to us starting next year with a franchise qb and rb and getting rid of the baf locker room guys landing some key free agents we can compete right now not only is miami buffalo ahead of us we r rebuilding the worst in the league 

finslly getting a qb would change that 

i would draw the line at a 1st this year because of fournette but i would give a first next year 

if we dont get him amd dont go qb what free agent do you wanna get?

jimmy g aka the new brady 

jets nation

14 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The Pats won't trade him to us and what makes him the real deal?  He looked pretty good on an amazing team for a few games.  I don;t think he is Oswieler but always be cautcious of the great looking backup on a great team.

I think if they did trade Jimmy G to the Jets, that is more telling of what they think he can be.  Anyways, I do not see them trade him to you.

The NY Jets have a zero chance in hell of acquiring Jimmy G, BB would never ever trade him to the Jets. 

I think bb would love to trade us Jimmy g so we can pay a fortune to our rivals to aquire the next kassel or mallet

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

If they like him sign him next year.  This year Glennon and maybe Taylor is available.

If the Jets trade the Patriots a pick, it could be a second.  The Patriots with the Jets second round pick would pick someone who would want the Jets for 10 years.

I was listening to the NFL radio earlier and a patriots fan called in asking what the patriots are going to do with the number 1 overall pick when they trade Jimmy to the browns for it. I was laughing histerically I would be surprised if they got a second rounder honestly.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 6:00 PM, PCP63 said:

He played four games for a great organization, and he was pretty good. Nothing absolutely spectacular. Such a small sample size.

If we give them a 2nd and a 7th, Mac should be fired.

and he got hurt real quick

i don't get all this garapolo love.  he started 3 games got, hurt in the third, and won the other two.  all he showed is he could play in bellichicken's system.  matt cassel did pretty well too when he was a patsie.  where is he now?  as for comments that bellichicken wouldn't trade him within the division, if the price was right he would.  consider this.  he knows all of little jimmies moves.  he'd shut him down for an easy two wins each season.

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 5:36 PM, thegm said:

personally hes a franchise qb im saying 2nd  and 7th 

jimmy g plain out could make us good right away and finally gives us a guy to build around also i dont think he will cost a 1st we could still get fournette keep r pic and also bring in fournette or williams 

This kid is foreal we would have to get him some weopons but no doubt in my mind hes better then this years qbs 

this also sets up for me josh mcdaniels coming in as coach next year the dude should be one 

I think we have to take chances jets fans hate tht bellichek isnt worried about trading to us starting next year with a franchise qb and rb and getting rid of the baf locker room guys landing some key free agents we can compete right now not only is miami buffalo ahead of us we r rebuilding the worst in the league 

finslly getting a qb would change that 

i would draw the line at a 1st this year because of fournette but i would give a first next year 

if we dont get him amd dont go qb what free agent do you wanna get?

jimmy g aka the new brady 

jets nation

LMAO

Archived