Want to keep Jets fans interested?

Jetster

You pick 2 f*cking Quarterbacks in the this draft! Whoever drops to 6 put the f*cking card in for him out of the 3 guys, Watson, Trubisky, Mahomes, pick it out of a god damned hat for all I care. Then MOVE up again, f*ck it! Give up your 2/3/3 to get back into the 1st & take whoever is still there out of the  above.

In 2018 PICK ANOTHER ONE! F*ck it, nothing else has worked for almost 50 freaking years! We'll suck in 2017 but who the f*ck cares? Jets ain't winning SH*T while Brady & Belichick are up there off 495. We'll have the 1st pick in the 2018 draft, we'll have our choice again, hmm, Darnold?, Rosen?, Falk?, Josh Allen? I don't care whichever one you deem the best then carry 4 F*CKING QBS! You did it in 2016! I an SO SICK of every year seeing this pathetic franchise playing with large piece of excrement taking snaps that as much as this scenario is crazy mad, it would probably be the smartest moves they've ever made for their future.

Just now, Jetster said:

You pick 2 f*cking Quarterbacks in the this draft! Whoever drops to 6 put the f*cking card in for him out of the 3 guys, Watson, Trubisky, Mahomes, pick it out of a god damned hat for all I care. Then MOVE up again, f*ck it! Give up your 2/3/3 to get back into the 1st & take whoever is still there out of the  above.

In 2018 PICK ANOTHER ONE! F*ck it, nothing else has worked for almost 50 freaking years! We'll suck in 2017 but who the f*ck cares? Jets ain't winning SH*T while Brady & Belichick are up there off 495. We'll have the 1st pick in the 2018 draft, we'll have our choice again, hmm, Darnold?, Rosen?, Falk?, Josh Allen? I don't care whichever one you deem the best then carry 4 F*CKING QBS! You did it in 2016! I an SO SICK of every year seeing this pathetic franchise playing with large piece of excrement taking snaps that as much as this scenario is crazy mad, it would probably be the smartest moves they've ever made for their future.

speak for yourself.

8 minutes ago, Jetster said:

This guy gets it. 

14 minutes ago, Jetster said:

I'd have no issue with this or taking a QB early in this draft and Chad Kelly late.  Cut the worst of the four after camp.

Obviously this is presented as a radical idea, but it really is not that radical.

Look at the Redskins.  They drafted a Rookie of the Year, was relevant, would have been more relevant if he did not get hurt, and now the guy that they drafted later in that draft is their Franchise player.

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

the other way is make a huge play for some of the free agents coming out next year like stafford and luck.  then use the draft picks to get the cheap players because once you get a 20 m qb you just don't have much to spend on the rest of the team.

the flaw in the picking a ton of qb's plan is the jets don't have the people or time to develop them all. they would need to hope one of the guys can pick up the job right away with little additional training.

16 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

Prescott Cousins Wilson .....................proof you dont always need a first rounder but then again we are talking the Macc / Jets here.

Agreed. We should keep drafting D-Linemen and DBs who can't cover and get injured a lot in the first round. Then pick a low-rated QB in the middle rounds, and cross our fingers. 

That's what the good teams do. 

7 hours ago, Jetster said:

Solid rant bro.

I'm in.

7 hours ago, sourceworx said:

This guy gets it. 

Yea and his qb's would get it to since the OL would be journeymen bar bouncers off the street. Sprained neck, next. Torn ligaments, next.  Broken arm, next. Concussion, next. 

8 hours ago, Jetster said:

Word. I am with this clown.

7 hours ago, Powpow said:

Yea and his qb's would get it to since the OL would be journeymen bar bouncers off the street. Sprained neck, next. Torn ligaments, next.  Broken arm, next. Concussion, next. 

You're right. QBs are overrated. CBs with bad hamstrings are where it's at. 

8 hours ago, southtown24th said:

Word. I am with this clown.

Clown? This is sound advise my man! Let's revisit 2012. Terry Bradway, the GM who cried Wolf bangs the table for a guy named Russell Wilson. Problem is, this is the 1st time Bradway is right, but no one listens to him because this is the same guy that picked a kicker (Nugent) with a 2nd round pick.

So, everyone ignores Bradways Russell rants & the Jets let their retarded coach (Rex) use his influence in the 1st round & we take Quinton Coples. Let's move to the 2nd round, where our COACH doesn't even like the pick of Stephen Hill, a kid that I believe had all of 11 catches, but my god, did you see his combine numbers & how damn good he looked like in shorts?

So now we enter the 3rd round & there is Russell Wilson, Bradways infatuation still sitting there so instead of trying to move up & go get the the guy your GM LOVES, we watch him get taken by Seattle 2 picks above us & we choose the immortal Damario Davis, or faux Jesus after his 2 sacks in 3 years. It's absolutely amazing to me that an organization that has failed so horribly trying to find a QB, that they wouldn't just go get the guy the GM is pining over? Typical SOJs.

14 hours ago, sourceworx said:

Agreed. We should keep drafting D-Linemen and DBs who can't cover and get injured a lot in the first round. Then pick a low-rated QB in the middle rounds, and cross our fingers. 

That's what the good teams do. 

I probably wasnt clear in my post but yeah I fully endorse picking QBs in any round be it 1-2 or 3rd and so forth.

I used Cousins, Prescott, Wilson etc as proof that it can work if you can just keep drafting till you hit.

I wouldnt mind a trade down for a high 2nd and later first. (If Macc can even wrap his mind around the concept)

If they go defense with pick #6 I quit.

2 hours ago, sourceworx said:

Also, safeties who cannot cover nor tackle, small OLBs who cannot cover nor get to the QB, and DL guys who cannot get to the QB. According the the geniuses at Florham Park, this wins football games. Not NFL football games, obviously, but..

15 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

I probably wasnt clear in my post but yeah I fully endorse picking QBs in any round be it 1-2 or 3rd and so forth.

I used Cousins, Prescott, Wilson etc as proof that it can work if you can just keep drafting till you hit.

I wouldnt mind a trade down for a high 2nd and later first. (If Macc can even wrap his mind around the concept)

If they go defense with pick #6 I quit.

Right there with you. 

2 hours ago, sourceworx said:

Actually OL are underrated which is the point that flew over your cuckoo's nest. See Archie Manning, see David Carr and countless others. Both highly regarded QB's who never were never successful because they were forever running for their lives. 

Archived