Sheldon Traded

AFJF

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Watch the last 7 games from last season including the playoffs, first time Richardson was healthy, dude was a beast.

599 yards and 2 Tds in 3 years suggest anything but a beast .. 

last year 21 catches 288 yards 1 TD 

at what point was he a beast ? 

2 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

599 yards and 2 Tds in 3 years suggest anything but a beast .. 

last year 21 catches 288 yards 1 TD 

at what point was he a beast ? 

Where are you getting your numbers?

2015 he had 49 receptions for 685 yards and 5 TDs on 68 targets, 13 receptions for 20+ yards.  He is easily the best receiver on our team and exactly the type of receiver that can benefit from Robbies struggles when Robbie gets doubled.

1 minute ago, JETSfaninNE said:

Where are you getting your numbers?

2015 he had 49 receptions for 685 yards and 5 TDs on 68 targets, 13 receptions for 20+ yards.  He is easily the best receiver on our team and exactly the type of receiver that can benefit from Robbies struggles when Robbie gets doubled.

I'm talking about Paul Richardson not Kearse 

2 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Where talking Paul Richardson vs Kearse 

Disregard my comment as well then! :P  Sorry came in late to the convo.  I don't know if this was a good move by Seattle.  Both Lockett and Richardson can't seem to stay healthy.  Its quite the risk for them if either or both go down this year.

1 hour ago, jetspenguin said:

lol no....same people...in fact one guy I wont call out in one post went on about how mac sucked for this trade and then like 8 post later said it was a good trade and mac did a good job.

I think that's probably one of our more heavily medicated posters

1 hour ago, RutgersJetFan said:

One more fun fact: Anyone on the Internet that claims to know who Jermaine Kearse is has a Justin McCareins jersey in the back of their closet.

See your Justin McCariens and raise you an Alex Van Dyke.

1 hour ago, NYs Stepchild said:

He is going to beast out in Seattle then he will get a huge contract and buy a faster car, and a bigger gun. 

If he doesn't get kicked out of the NFL I can easily see him gaining 50 lbs as well. Either way I would never give him any guaranteed money. 

Kinda think that's an NFL wide belief. But the Seahawks figure in their defense going for it this year works for them. 

1 hour ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Locker room issues aside Sheldon was probably the Jets best asset and player. That being said, there is probably very little chance he was ever going to be a cornerstone for this team by the time (optimistically ever) if they are super bowl competitive again. 

Disagree 

A #3 WR we'll shoehorn into being #1, woo.

Another 2nd, like Hack.  Woo.

We're the only team that gets worse with every deal we make these days.

Sheldon was a dick, and wouldn't resign, so I get it, but lol, we're bad, and this deal is bad (value wise).

I'm ready to join the fire Mac crowd now.

2 hours ago, AFJF said:

Not surprising in the least.  I thought Mac was going to hold out until the deadline and try to get a first.  Sheldon has always said the he plays for the big pay day.  What happens when he gets it?  Is he a HOFer, or is he Haynesworth?

Once I saw on Thursday that Sheldon was the only healthy scratch from the starters, I knew he was a gonner.  In all honesty I thought they were only going to get a 4th, at best a 3rd.  I'm happy with this deal

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Sheldon was a dick, and wouldn't resign, so I get it, but lol, we're bad, and this deal is bad (value wise).

This is what puts you over the edge with firing Mac?

lol

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

What is the appropriate value of a malcontent player whose contract is up in less than a year? 

Archived