******** Official Week 6 Jets Vs Patriots Game Day Thread ********

Spoot-Face

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This microscopic regulation of the game by the officials is destroying the sport. No one knows what a catch is anymore, PI and Roughing the Passer calls seem totally random and arbitrary, and then you have calls like today that boggle the mind. The game is becoming unwatchable compared to what it was even 10 years ago. 

1 minute ago, CanadaSteve said:

Okay, this stuff about Deshaun Watson has got to stop.

NOBODY in their right mind would have picked him at six.

If we were this stupid to do this, he would not have had the offense he does in Houston.  

Who knows we were also not supposed to be able to win a game

lol, whatevs... jag player with jag stats, can’t get the ball to him because jag QB too
throwing to kerley isn’t changing the refs robbing us

Refs robbing us is 100% true. Amazing. And we still have a shot, but wow never seen something like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Crashing&Burning said:

This microscopic regulation of the game by the officials is destroying the sport. No one knows what a catch is anymore, PI and Roughing the Passer calls seem totally random and arbitrary, and then you have calls like today that boggle the mind. The game is becoming unwatchable compared to what it was even 10 years ago. 

This.

1 minute ago, NYallDay said:

Refs robbing us is 100% true. Amazing. And we still have a shot, but wow never seen something like this

Same. And I’ve seen some gratuitous examples of refs changing games, but to take a TD away... **** even the announcers are calling bullsh*t, and they’ve been rooting for the pats openly.

Never seen such an absurd call in over 50 years of watching football.  There is no way they can definitively state he didn't repossess    the ball in the air while crossing the goal line.  Key word being definitive video proof of which there is none. Play on field called a TD, thus it should have been upheld. Just pathetic.

Same. And I’ve seen some gratuitous examples of refs changing games, but to take a TD away... **** even the announcers are calling bullsh*t, and they’ve been rooting for the pats openly.

Lunacy. We should at the minimum be tied. I like this team, the future could be good with a qb and some pieces, but for the most part they play with heart. Shame the refs decided to be come the 12th-15th men for ne

Just now, BigO said:

Never seen such an absurd call in over 50 years of watching football.  There is no way they can definitively state he didn't repossess    the ball in the air while crossing the goal line.  Key word being definitive video proof of which there is none. Play on field called a TD, thus it should have been upheld. Just pathetic.

“Inconclusive”. That is supposed to be the determining factor.  No one can say that replay was inconclusive 

Archived