******** Official Week 6 Jets Vs Patriots Game Day Thread ********

Spoot-Face

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Maddog45 said:

Hey gramps I'll let you know when I care about rep on an internet site .... you love the show by mcclownwise??? This is put on for the people just like you . You're cool because you have a million rep points haha 

Got your act is getting old and annoying.

1 minute ago, Maddog45 said:

Hey gramps I'll let you know when I care about rep on an internet site .... you love the show by mcclownwise??? This is put on for the people just like you . You're cool because you have a million rep points haha 

Seriously f off you Pats rooting sh*t. 

39 minutes ago, Stark said:

McCown and defense 

No, Forte, more than anything.  Once he left and McGuire came in, we started moving again.  Forte is just a waste of a down where McGuire gets first downs or close.

1 minute ago, Drums said:

No, Forte, more than anything.  Once he left and McGuire came in, we started moving again.  Forte is just a waste of a down where McGuire gets first downs or close.

Lol. Ok.  This loss has nothing to do with defense or qb play.  You’re so smart

The fact is that the Patriots needed not so divine intervention to win this game -- and got it.  A picked up flag for a clear personal foul (can that be reviewed and why not?) helps an flailing Pats team by changing momentum.  A totally alien touchback call on a clear touchdown.  Pats win!

Personally, I like this Jets team light years better than any other recent Jet team.

23 minutes ago, NYallDay said:

We're not a passing team, 18 catches on 18 targets, 3/3 today with a touchdown, no reason to go away from him is my answer to your response

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, whatevs... jag player with jag stats, can’t get the ball to him because jag QB too

throwing to kerley isn’t changing the refs robbing us

Archived